PDA

View Full Version : Jarco ftw

2kSnakEater
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
They will start offering rebuilt 3sgte long blocks, Im right now in the negotiation stage, hopefully peace talks will continue and we will come to a conclusion.

Colossus20v
01-30-2007, 02:42 PM
I wish I bought my engine from Jarco. Ive never heard anything really bad about them. I remember they had a front cut of a ae101(4agze) rolling around NOPI in 2003. It was cool.

2kSnakEater
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
just got off the phone with Mike from Jarco

3sgte rebuild will cost:
$2000 + $370 for metal head gasket and arp head and rod bolts.

I might be going that direction.

andy
01-30-2007, 10:22 PM
is this for a long block or short. I purchased my front clip from them, and dealt with Mike hes a great guy and any other engine purchases i do in the future will be done through them. Awesome service and products. My 3s had nothing wrong with it. Sooo YAY Jarco, oh and I got this sweet T-shirt. hehe

2kSnakEater
01-31-2007, 12:41 AM
here is his email:

Chris,

Here are the details. We will attempt to stay with the standard pistons, but will bore to .020 -.040 depending on ring availability if needed..

$1995 for complete 3s-gte rebuild. There will be an additional $100 to help cover pickup of core and return of new engine.

THIS LONBLOCK INCLUDES NEW PISTON RINGS, MAIN BEARINGS,ROD BEARINGS,THRUST WASHERS,OIL PUMP,TIMING BELT,TIMING BELT TENSIONER,WATER PUMP,VALVE SEALS,HEAD GASKET,FACTORY HEAD BOLTS,WATER PUMP,VALVE COVER GASKETS,VALVE COVER GROMMETS, CAM SEALS, OIL PUMP SEAL, FRONT CRANK SEAL,REAR MAIN SEAL, OIL PAN GASKET SEALANT, AND PLATINUM SPARK PLUGS. THE BLOCK IS CLEANED, CYLINDERS HONED, AND DECK FILED. THE CYLINDER HEAD IS CLEANED, CHECKED, RESURFACED,AND HAS NEW VALVE SEALS INSTALLED.THE CRANKSHAFT , CONNECTING RODS, AND PISTONS ARE CLEANED AND CHECKED FOR CRACKS OR ANY SIGNS OF ABNORMAL WEAR BEFORE REASSEMBLY.THIS IS A QUALITY REBUILD PERFORMED BY TRAINED TOYOTA TECHNICIANS. THIS LONBLOCK IS WARRANTEED FOR 12 MONTHS OR 12000 MILES UNDER STOCK BOOST CONDITIONS.ALSO WE HAVE A UPGRADE PACKAGE INCLUDING ARP HEAD BOLTS AND A HKS METAL HEAD GASKET FOR A ADDITIONAL CHARGE. WE DO REQUIRE YOUR USABLE CORE OR A ADDITIONAL CORE CHARGE OF $400.00 MAY APPLY.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Michael

VikingJZ
01-31-2007, 03:35 AM
I'll probably go with Jarco if I need mine rebuilt.

Or do it myself.

ftw fo sho (FTWFS)

KoreanJoey
01-31-2007, 04:12 AM
Pfft, Toyota Motorsports FTW.