PDA

View Full Version : Interior Cleaning

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 04:11 AM
OK folks.. I need some help..

A few days ago the weather was really nice, and I was driving around enjoying it... when I saw my buddy in his wannabe celica ricer bucket...

You know how it goes..he's got ground effects, a coffee can for exhaust, hood scoops, neon, huge stereo system.. the works.

Anyway.. we get stopped at a red light together.. he's got his window down.. and I just barely hear him yell over his stereo that he want's to run me.

Anyway.. didn't figure it would be too much of a race, but I spooled things up anyway... the light turned green and I took off, blowing a cloud of black smoke straight into his drivers window. By the time I got accross the intersection, he was totally behind me, and I couldn't see him anymore for all the smoke.

So.. now here's my question.. I kinda feel sorry for the poor guy. He can't afford a diesel truck so he's stuck driving a Celica, and is trying real hard to make it cool. Now.. I've caused his entire interior to smell like diesel exhaust.. which to me is an improvement for the little crackerbox, but he doesn't like it. So.... my question is, what can I tell him to do to get rid of the smell?????

DieselDude
01-29-2007, 04:27 AM
Get a new better car with a V8!LOL

TheNefariousOne
01-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Somebody has nothing better to do than make two names and respond to himself...

BTW, I would hope your diesel truck would beat a stock Celica...but anyways, browse the site and you'll see that there actually ARE fast Celicas that could definitely keep pace with you.

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 05:00 AM
I did not.. I repeat did not repy to my own post.. that would be almost a stupid as driving a celica...

Haven't looked around too much gonna take a gander.. see how "fast" your little cars really are.

DieselDude
01-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Naw mon im the one the only me.BTW i like ur understanding TheNefariousOne of what a diesel truck can do.Atleast ur some what knowledgable.So go congratulate urself with a muffin.

andy
01-29-2007, 05:36 AM
I did not.. I repeat did not repy to my own post.. that would be almost a stupid as driving a celica...

Haven't looked around too much gonna take a gander.. see how "fast" your little cars really are.

Im gonna go ahead and ask you to please leave the site. The only thing stupid is your Ford POS.

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 05:48 AM
OK.. so I guess you guys can't take a joke.. but you sure can dish it...

I can't make fun of your car, but you can call my truck a "POS".... how is that fair.

power\
01-29-2007, 05:50 AM
that was so uncalled for. CELICA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 05:52 AM
big deal :( i was at the track this weekend and watched a slightly moded 02 f250 consistantly run 16's. i have seen seen an f250 with an upgraded turbo, other various mods and i think around 40lbs of boost run high 13's. that was impressive. a stock 02' f250 is slow. i drove one for 2 years as a company truck and got owned by many different vehicles. my celica would own it!

as for the getting rid of the diesel smell in the celica.....febreeze that shit.

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 05:54 AM
congratulations! you now have 3 screennames in one thread. stop answering your own posts....lame.

MCcelica
01-29-2007, 05:54 AM
OK.. so I guess you guys can't take a joke.. but you sure can dish it...

I can't make fun of your car, but you can call my truck a "POS".... how is that fair.

Don't come into here and say that driving our cars is stupid. Nobody should or would help you. Go get one of those pine tree air fresheners and stick it up your ass. Kindly die in a fire.

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 05:57 AM
and stop answering your own posts....lame.

If you can.. I would suggest that you check ip addresses.... you will find that the address for this sign in, and for the other ones that have answered this post are different.. I have not answered my own post.. have only responded to what was said about the original post.

To be honest.. was having a little fun.. don't really claim that my truck is all that fast, at least not for now... but it is a workhorse.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:02 AM
Celica Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 06:04 AM
if your idea of fun is to start shit then be prepared to be called on it.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Celica Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 06:05 AM
and be prepared for a good banning on your multiple personalities.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:08 AM
Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Celica Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCcelica
01-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Ok, yah. Wouldn't mind a banning myself. I don't think this guy even drives a truck because he's got to be like 12 years old.

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 06:11 AM
I truly don't know what you are talking about.. I have one screen name on this thread.. this one.... I have not replied to myself...

To be honest it was all in fun... sorry I got everyone's panties in such a wad.

Didn't realize that I would hurt so many people's feelings.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:12 AM
BAN BAN BAN!!!! I know a stock turbo II rx-7 will smoke a CELICA. CELICA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!

andy
01-29-2007, 06:20 AM
HAHAHA, what a waste of a thread.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:25 AM
i think it is a good thread CELICA RULZ!!!!!!!!

Smoking you out
01-29-2007, 06:32 AM
I don't know.. is it really a waste... 22 messages in a little over 2 hours.

If nothing else it got some attention and gave people something to do.

Ban me if you want.. It was all a joke. Personally don't have anything against any of ya.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:33 AM
Celica Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DieselDude
01-29-2007, 06:36 AM
LOL thats funny they think we are alike.I joined right after him, we cayoume from a diesel forum and the only reason we joined this place was to goof around.Anyways if any of u guys wanna race something bring it out when and where.I dusted a newer dodge charger not to long ago, about a good half mile.You guys dont know the meaning of true power anyone can drive a 4 cilinder car and think its fast.And if ya num skulls are wondering what i own for a pickup its a 2005 Ford Powerstroke 6.0 with Hypertech +125HP,AFE stage 2 cold air intake and to top it off a pair of MBRP 4in cool dual exhaust.And im just waiting for all ur replies saying "Oh ur just a idoit driving a truck thinking you can beat our 4 cilinder scrap."or"Get off this forum u dont belong here cause u brag about a much faster vehicle than our lil fart can cars.You know what i like u guys insulting me it makes my day ur just making me laugh thinking about how wrong u guys are on thinking your Celica are fast enough to beat any truck ALIVE.And its also funny to see how u guys on here get so angry about little things remember its no use arguing over something u cant beat in a race.To me all of you Celica guys are just put on this earth for jokes and play u werent meant to be taken serious.

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 06:37 AM
i think your alter ego should be named beavis instead of power\.

DieselDude
01-29-2007, 06:40 AM
When i mean half of a mile i mean we raced a half a mile.

power\
01-29-2007, 06:43 AM
i was goin for power95 but for some reason it put a /. CELICA RULZ!!!!

Borinal
01-29-2007, 06:59 AM
You can't even spell cylinder. Just do yourself a favor, go plug your truck in so that it will start in the morning, and don't bother coming back here to harrass our members anymore please.

I'm closing this thread. I will investigate tomorrow when I'm not in bed on my cellphone.

Hookecho
01-29-2007, 07:04 AM
When i mean half of a mile i mean we raced a half a mile.

bullshit...when the fuel cuts off at 102mph on your lawnmower puller, which would be around a 1/4 mile, our celica's will still be pullin on slow ass.

david in germany
01-29-2007, 11:48 AM
congratulations! you now have 3 screennames in one thread. stop answering your own posts....lame.

Nope, Different IP's

Borinal
01-29-2007, 07:32 PM
I have multiple IP's at home, not to mention proxy's are readily available. Regardless of if it was all him or 3 different troll's from another board we don't need the drama. Though I did find the initial burn of how do you get the smell out fairly amusing. =)

alltracman78
01-29-2007, 11:27 PM
LOL thats funny they think we are alike.I joined right after him, we cayoume from a diesel forum and the only reason we joined this place was to goof around.Anyways if any of u guys wanna race something bring it out when and where.I dusted a newer dodge charger not to long ago, about a good half mile.You guys dont know the meaning of true power anyone can drive a 4 cilinder car and think its fast.And if ya num skulls are wondering what i own for a pickup its a 2005 Ford Powerstroke 6.0 with Hypertech +125HP,AFE stage 2 cold air intake and to top it off a pair of MBRP 4in cool dual exhaust.And im just waiting for all ur replies saying "Oh ur just a idoit driving a truck thinking you can beat our 4 cilinder scrap."or"Get off this forum u dont belong here cause u brag about a much faster vehicle than our lil fart can cars.You know what i like u guys insulting me it makes my day ur just making me laugh thinking about how wrong u guys are on thinking your Celica are fast enough to beat any truck ALIVE.And its also funny to see how u guys on here get so angry about little things remember its no use arguing over something u cant beat in a race.To me all of you Celica guys are just put on this earth for jokes and play u werent meant to be taken serious.

Out of curiosity, did you ever pass 3rd grade?
Did you ever learn how to spell?
Your "cool dual exhaust" sure sounds badass...... Did your little brother make it?

You chumps don't know what racing is....
My little 4 banger with a fart can [don't actually have a fart can, but whatever] will run RINGS around your fat heavy POS in the dirt. Or on the street.
Chump.
Or is the only thing that matters going in a straight line?
I'll go at you there too hero.
I wouldn't be too far behind, and who knows, you might even get some of the rice spitting out of my muffler in your face when I buzz past you.......

That charger that you "dusted", was it a SE?
'Cause my 85 pickup can beat one of those.
Congrats on the "kill".

And if you want power, your weaksauce 6.0L V8 isn't SHIT.
Try a 1700 ci V12 twin turbo beyotch.
1800 hp and 2000 ft/lbs torque.
Come crying back to me when you can match that, since that appears to be all that matters......

How's that 12.7 BILLION dollar loss looking?
We'll give you a "holla" when Toyota buys out Found On Road Dead.

Oh, and go call your mom to read you the words with more than 4 letters you inbred bumpkin. Maybe her eyes will have uncrossed by the time you get to this.