PDA

View Full Version : READ ME AND RESPOND "wrecked 5th gen"

c3lica
01-25-2007, 08:17 AM
this goes out to anyone with pics of a wrecked white 5th gen. i wanna fuck with my friends. they know i drive a white 5th gen so anyone with pics of or links to pics of a wrecked 5th gen will be my hero... post em up i will owe you. they know i drive drunk all the time so i wanna scare em. post them pics. do it. make me laugh! :givafuck: :slap: :wtf: i know i know flame away i dont care just someone get me some pics!!!!!!!!!!!

KoreanJoey
01-25-2007, 08:36 AM
You drive drunk all the time... you're a fuckin moron.

gacelicagurl88
01-25-2007, 09:18 AM
^^^^ what he said.

and not even google is pulling up pics of wrecked celicas. well, wrecked 5th gen celicas.

sloceli
01-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow I don't even know what to say! I do know one thing your going to be taking at least a weeks vacation from this place, maybe more if the other staff feels the need.

There are things you shouldn't openly talk about or do for that matter. D&D is one of those. HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED AND CONSIDERED ALL THE OTHER LIVES YOU PUT IN YOUR HANDS WHEN YOUR BEING AN IDIOT? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR LIFE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SON'S AND DAUGHTERS OR BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU COULD KILL.

YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE HERE WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY AND DISRESPECT FOR OTHER.

sloceli
01-26-2007, 01:06 AM
Hello fellow CTechers,

Welcome to the world of pure ignorance. Please respond to this thread and let c3lica know just how special he is. If you have any stories of how a drunk driver had ruined your life please share. I want c3lica to know how much drunk driving can effect someone's life. Lets make this a learning experience and hopefully he will change his ways.

Murgatroy
01-26-2007, 01:14 AM
I don't have time to go into a rant, so I reserve this space to edit when time permits.

I will say this much, you are a dumbass, and you have some royal ass rippings coming.

Here we go.

My cousin was killed by a drunk driver. She was 21 years old. She was a wonderful person. I grew up with her. Her brother Mark, was my best friend. The three of us were inseperable as kids. We went everywhere together, and did everything. Jenny was driving home one evening after visiting her Mom and Dad, she had her baby sister Kassi in the car with her. Some utter fuckwad who had been in court that very day for his 5th DUI was driving on the wrong side of the road with his lights off. The investigation determined that he was doing over 80 miles and hour when he hit. She had just told my Aunt and Uncle that night that she and her boyfriend, whom she was pregnant by, were getting married. She was killed on impact. Kassi was in a coma for a week. The fuckwad that hit her was in the ICU for a month. But he lived. Before he went to jail he got in yet another car wreck.

My Uncle was not allowed in the court room during the trial. Gary would have killed him, and the small town we live in, no one would have stopped him.

Last I heard that sonofabitch is in prison for a good long time. And from what I hear, his cellie is real fond of his ass. Literally. If he ever gets out alive, he won't live long. And no one will do time, cause no one cares about a worthless sonofabitch like him.

I have killed a person before. This was part of a thread once before. I was involved in a car wreck several years ago. I was sober, no drugs or alchohol involved, it was a pure accident, no charges or anything. but let me tell you something you worthless little piece of shit, there is not a day that goes by, not a fucking second that I sit behind the wheel of a goddamn automobile that I don't think about that woman that I killed.

I hope that you learn a lesson from this thread. But I doubt you will. I will reserve the rest of what I have to say to you via a PM, and trust me, it isn't gonna be polite.

Cavanagh
01-26-2007, 01:39 AM
you are retarted, not only are you putting risk in your life, but also the other drivers and thats not fair. You need to be slapped.

4thgenceli
01-26-2007, 01:45 AM
My father was killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks before I started high school. Drunk driver had WAY to much to drink, and blasted into the side of my father at a high rate of speed (60+mph in a 35mph zone).

He was thrown 100-some feet, lost his left ear, skin on his face, arm, leg, smashed his skull against the curb (keep in mind he was wearing FULL leathers with a DOT-approved helmet).

I've since graduated high school, obtained my AS degree, almost completed my BS degree, have 2 kids, married, and have made a goddamn good life outta what I was dealt. I look up to my father even though he's not with me.

The DUMBASS FUCKING GUY only got 6 months in jail, 5 years probation, and a suspended liscence for 3 years. He had no insurance, so we had to eat the cost of the medical and other various costs.

So FUCK you and your goddamn STUPID brain inside your skull. I have a HUGE FUCKIN urge to contact the local authorities in your area and inform them of your actions

VikingJZ
01-26-2007, 01:52 AM
One of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver. The guy happened to be a college freshman like I am today.

I'd love to get at the guy and beat the shit out of him, but that won't happen.

The best thing for you would be to either get hit by a drunk or to cause an accident with no others involved. Hopefully you'll be paralized and won't be able to drive again.

You fuck bag.

Cavanagh
01-26-2007, 01:54 AM
I bet he thought he was a hardass by posting that.

Idiot Stick
01-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Around September here in Moncton a drunk driver hit a car head on. The car that he hit was carrying 2 children, 4 and 6, and both parents in the front seat. The accident claimed the life of both the parents, and the driver had no insurance.

Oh, and the drunk survived. No idea the details of his jailtime or whatnot, either.

But think of the children, how are they going to grow up with no parents? Sure they are sueing the fuck otu of the guy, and will maybe get some money out of him, but does money account for no parents? Fuck no.

I hope you hit a fucking moose, while drunk as hell. Why? Because moose kill.

StylusGuy1
01-26-2007, 02:22 AM
Im pretty sure I've met you before...arent you this guy?

http://gearjammer007.home.comcast.net/smurf.jpg

Asshat

donteatbugs
01-26-2007, 02:25 AM
you wanna give me your car before you wreck it? id hate to see you ruin s 5th gen. and i can take good care of it. ill give you a ford to wreck.

BEAMS
01-26-2007, 02:48 AM
You drive drunk all the time... you're a fuckin moron.
:owned:

rocketz5
01-26-2007, 02:52 AM
i havent seen a post as stupid as that in awhile.

Schmleff
01-26-2007, 03:06 AM
this goes out to anyone with pics of a wrecked white 5th gen. i wanna fuck with my friends. they know i drive a white 5th gen so anyone with pics of or links to pics of a wrecked 5th gen will be my hero... post em up i will owe you. they know i drive drunk all the time so i wanna scare em. post them pics. do it. make me laugh! :givafuck: :slap: :wtf: i know i know flame away i dont care just someone get me some pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Look man, you drive drunk=your a freakin idiot. Tell me your real name tough guy. Let me introduce you to the family of my cousin that was killed by an ass like you. What is wrong with you?

Schmleff
01-26-2007, 03:10 AM
Anyone know this guys real name?

ciento44
01-26-2007, 03:22 AM
Where in Indy are you located man?

:Edited by Schmleff: See your IM's for reasons why.

Please kill yourself in private, and i'll come and pick up your car so i have a matching white 5th gen.

Schmleff
01-26-2007, 03:28 AM
Please no personal threats folks. You can wish death upon him if you want, but you can't threaten him.

VikingJZ
01-26-2007, 03:36 AM
This guy's going to be hated more than Ricksta fo sho.

Douche.

Ajilon
01-26-2007, 03:40 AM
This frightens me.
My daughter is about to be 16 in 2 weeks. I'll be handing her the keys to her own 5th gen and holding my breath that someone like you isn't in her path as she goes off to enjoy the last 2 years of her childhood before becoming a responsible adult. I've taught her well and I've given her enough common sense to protect herself. But I can't protect her from people like you. By drinking and driving, you are saying your foolish desires are more important than the lives of other people.

FTR: I happen to know of someone who made the same mistakes you are making. He hit someone head on and killed him instantly. The man had a wife and 2 children and was merely coming home from work to be with his family when his life was taken from him without cause. The person that hit him got 6 years in state prison and his license revoked for almost 10. I don't know first hand, but claiming the life of another individual is a hard monkey on your back. He said not a day goes by that he doesn't think about that night. And not a day goes by that he doesn't feel regret and shame for what he did.

4thgenceli
01-26-2007, 03:56 AM
This guy's going to be hated more than Ricksta fo sho.

Douche.
Naw....

I still strongly dislike him.. now there's 2 on my IL.

Murgatroy
01-26-2007, 05:26 AM
I edited my post.

Enjoy.

And I left the personal threats out.

That was hard.

netman86
01-26-2007, 05:33 AM
I tell ya what, you come drivin drunk near me and i'll run you off the road. That goes to any drunk drivers who think it might be a good idea to do that crap around me.

Now, you drive drunk near someone I love, then it becomes personal. Go get yourself put in jail or something, and keep off the roads. There are enough idiots who dont know how to drive out there allready without your stupid ass.

TheNefariousOne
01-26-2007, 06:00 AM
It's one thing to drink and drive and be shameful about it and try to avoid it all costs. It's still an asshole thing to do, but to sit there and brag about it is even worse. I have friends like that...luckily they're easily convinced otherwise not to drive.

I haven't had any personal experiences but I will say there were times I was in the car with my dad after he had drank too much and I was VERY scared.

91 celica st
01-26-2007, 06:43 AM
hey mods can i have this guys IP adress? i can get his personal info thorugh it

MCcelica
01-26-2007, 07:15 AM
My buddies grandparents were killed by a drunkass. We are brothers, therefore they were my grandparents too. Mods are being nice to you, I would have banned your ass the second I saw that post if it were up to me, without a second thought. You make me sick and I really honest to god hope you turn yourself into a road pizza. I would rejoyce and go eat a cheeseburger after I heard just cause I knew you couldn't anymore.

david in germany
01-26-2007, 07:33 AM
I want to tell you the story about a friend I had in school. Her name was Hope, Blonde hair, Blue Eyes, and over all a beautiful girl in and out. Hope was one of the girls that got along with everyone and was also a 4.0 student to boot. She was going out with my best friend. Any time you needed help she would give it with a smile. 1-2 weeks after I left for basic training a Dumb ass like your self took her life... 3 months before she graduated from High School. She had already been excepted to the college of her choice... The drunk guy survived the accident with minor injuries.

I truly doubt you will learn anything from this thread other then the fact that most of us think you are an Idiot.

Anyone else think we should give him the asshat avitar?

KotahGTS
01-26-2007, 07:40 AM
My aunt was 5 years old when she was killed by a drunk driver. It was the middle of the day, too. She was outside playing when the driver ran off the road, onto the yard, and over her. She was killed instantly. I have an aunt I never had a chance to meet because someone took her life away before she had a chance to live it.

My sisters close friend was killed at the age of 16. His house was directly across the street from our high school. A woman with a previous DUI record hit him while he was standing at the end of his driveway by his truck. From what I recall he wasn't killed instantly.

Just remember how many lives you could destroy. So many people are connected. When one person is hurt, at least one other person is too. Don't be selfish. Grow up, and be safer. You might deserve what drunk driving could cause, but me and mine, and others out there, don't.

burnyd
01-26-2007, 08:08 AM
your a twatwaffle...

the end.

Murgatroy
01-26-2007, 08:27 AM
He is on probabtion. Meaning he is banned until further notice. That happened the moment management saw this thread.

andy
01-26-2007, 08:32 AM
I dont know why anyone would ever wish to be drunk and drive. I agree completly with everyone on this forum, Hopefully sometime in the future your kneecaps will be shot with some sort of shotgun. You FUCKING RETARD.

KoreanJoey
01-26-2007, 08:33 AM
I hope you wrap yourself around a tree.

Playfortoday
01-26-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't know what the point of this will be from the perspective of the OP. The OP's friends rag on him already for it. That was the reason for his post here. To play a trick on the people that are already trying to get him to stop.

I have known people like him. They are sick and/or warped in their beliefs. His answer to his friends and to all you great ctechers who have suffered because of idiots like him will be this:

I can handle myself. I know when I have had too much to drink. I actually drive better drunk a lot of the time. Those other drunk drivers are idiots and lost control. I won't do that. I am a great driver and watch what I am doing. You guys are overreacting. I know what I am doing.

A message board on which he has no friends and 11 posts won't have an impact unfortunately. He will learn the hard way like most of them do.

With that said... if it was up to me, c3lica, I'd never let you come back, you sorry piece of shit.

2kSnakEater
01-26-2007, 05:42 PM
I have no respect for drunk drivers.

zmile06
01-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Drunk drivers need to either get sober or off the road, or get die:)

T-spoon
01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't know what the point of this will be from the perspective of the OP. The OP's friends rag on him already for it. That was the reason for his post here. To play a trick on the people that are already trying to get him to stop.

I have known people like him. They are sick and/or warped in their beliefs. His answer to his friends and to all you great ctechers who have suffered because of idiots like him will be this:

I can handle myself. I know when I have had too much to drink. I actually drive better drunk a lot of the time. Those other drunk drivers are idiots and lost control. I won't do that. I am a great driver and watch what I am doing. You guys are overreacting. I know what I am doing.

A message board on which he has no friends and 11 posts won't have an impact unfortunately. He will learn the hard way like most of them do.

With that said... if it was up to me, c3lica, I'd never let you come back, you sorry piece of shit.

Sadly this is 100% true. My policy on drinking and driving is extremely hard line. If I take a sip of alcohol that day (which actually is quite rare) I will NOT drive. Period. If anyone I am out with has ANYTHING to drink, they don't drive. If other people are drinking anything, I don't, so that I can drive. Unfortunately even extremely intelligent people will say,

"I can tell when I am affected". Well, of course you can't, otherwise it wouldn't be called an impairing substance. If your judgement is affected to the point driving is dangerous, of course your judgement about how you feel is affected.

But you're right play, this guy won't listen. Sadly I bet you CASH there are people in this thread that also drink and then drive, but they will say they don't drink enough to be a problem. That is how people like this OP start out. It opens the door. Probably not a popular thing for me to say, but it's true.

ty_44_69
01-27-2007, 07:13 PM
you want a picture you little asshole here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cd/Open_coffin.jpg/250px-Open_coffin.jpg

now do us all a favour and lay down, and close it.

netman86
01-27-2007, 07:40 PM
ive never been drunk in my life. Granted, i'm under drinking age, but thats still saying alot.
With the car i drive now, i'd not think twice about slamming a drunk driver off the road into a tree, highway dividor, etc. Fortunately for them
a) i dont drive much, and
b) i probably wouldnt know a drunk driver vs a tard who cant drive worth shit till it was far too late.

driving drunk? might as well put in earplugs, wear a partial blindfold, vent your exaust into the cabin, and drive backwards down the road.
Now if i ever see a person wearing a blindfold driving backwards down my street, i'll chase after them in my oldsmobile and ensure they wind up parked into/under something very, very heavy.
And then, of course, i'll sue them for endangering me, and causing damage to my car. Being impaird, they've got no say in how it goes and go to jail, while their savings/insurance buy me a pretty new car :)

twatwaffle: the perfect one word description. burnyd- hope you dont mind, thats going into my insult bin.

MCcelica
01-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Anyone else think we should give him the asshat avitar?

Here's one vote for that dig. And instead of having "Member" below the screenname, yall should change his to, as burnyd so aptly put it, "Twatwaffle"

ty_44_69
01-28-2007, 03:28 AM
I like the idea of the admins trying to find out about his personal information and forwarding this on to his family members, or even better the authorities.

cosmic_sombrero
01-28-2007, 08:45 PM
My mom hit and nearly killed one of my friends while driving drunk. About three weeks ago.

Its been a little awkward.

indian_'93GT
01-28-2007, 10:24 PM
WOW! putting yourself in danger is one thing, putting other people in harms way is fucked up even more. call a cab dip-shit b4 u kill yourself or somebody else. but when you get ass raped in prison for vehicular manslaughter/homicide don't cry. take it like the chump u are!

amx
01-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Tell you what, go total your car. And I mean total it. The car should be barely recogniseable as anything other than a mass of twisted metal. Hit something that's a lot bigger and stronger than you, I don't care what, just make sure there's no chance of harming anyone else in the process.

If you're lucky enough to walk away from it, I hope you think long and hard about what it means to take your life (and the lives of others) into your own hands. No one is invincible, no matter how much they think they are.

Cavanagh
01-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Please no personal threats folks. You can wish death upon him if you want, but you can't threaten him.
:laugh: :bigthumbu :laugh:
Might as well do what schmleff said,

I WISH you would kill yourself or die somehow.

VikingJZ
01-29-2007, 04:34 AM
I always make sure my keys are somewhere I won't remember when I'm obliterated, but will be like, "Oh yeah!" the next morning.

Makes me safe.

Thou art an asshole.

andy
01-29-2007, 05:28 PM
+1 for twatwaffle

hobbie2k
01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
I like the idea of the admins trying to find out about his personal information and forwarding this on to his family members, or even better the authorities.

Ditto...

My parents were nearly killed by a drunk driver. Their VW Beetle was ripped in half by a drunk driver in a pickup. They spent the next two weeks in the hospital, the drunk stumbled away with scratches and bruises. I almost became an orphan as an infant.

Last year a coworker of mine was killed on her way home from a graduation party. She got drunk and then got into a car with a drunk friend. The friend lost control in the rain and spun out into an oncoming family. My coworker was killed, and her friend, and the mother in the other car both spent time in ICU. My coworker's best friend (another coworker) experienced a breakdown because of the loss of her friend. Last I heard she was on a road to self-destruction.

I personally avoid bars just because I then have to drive home. That and I don't see any reason to get drunk in the first place. Hopefully you'll get smart and change your ways before you murder someone. If you don't, it will catch up with you, If you're lucky you'll just end up in jail and have to deal with being hated by everyone else, as well as losing your license, tens of thousands of dollars in fines and insurance, and difficulty finding work...If you're unlucky, you will kill somebody.

Is there a way for us to grant him access only to this thread? I'd hate for him not to see it. Also, please no one get him pics of a 5th gen.

KotahGTS
01-31-2007, 09:34 AM
have you ever heard an 11 year old tell you "my father is in jail for vehicular manslaughter?" it's one of the worst feelings in the world.

he was coming home from the bar late and night and a younger female ran out of the woods and he hit and killed her. apparently she had gotten into a fight with her boyfriend and she ran. he gave chase. from what i gather the little girls father would have had enough time to stop himself if he hadn't have been wasted.

now she has to live with the fact that her father killed someone. she has to go with her mom every month to see her father in jail. she's going to be without him in her daily life for years to come, and when he gets out who's to say how her relationship with him is going to be.

to add on top of it, her mother is once again dating a drunk. one who nearly hit a cop car, and slammed into a lightpole in his 70-something nova he just put $10,000 into. lets just hope he doesn't kill someone, too. especially since he finds no problems with driving drunk with the kids in the car.

hnygt4
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
your showing off about drivin drunk? TWAT!!!!!!!

Azzazzyn
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
what can I say that hasn't already been said? I hope you get raped by a buffalo after you wreck into a guardrail and flip your car, your gonna crawl out of the car after the wreck see....and be like thank god I'm alive and low and behold, a buffalo will be staring your bloody battered ass down and he's gonna take that huge erection and tear your asshole up.

Hookecho
02-15-2007, 02:07 PM
drinking and driving is for homo's.