PDA

View Full Version : I got a Surprise Donation for Christmas - Special Thanks ITT!

Playfortoday
01-02-2007, 04:40 PM
One more special thanks needs to be mentioned...

When Joel was out to help me, he shocked the heck out of my wife and me by tossing $50 onto my kitchen table, and said this is from some people on Celicatech to get your kids something for Christmas.

We were deeply touched to the point of getting a little misty. Just when you think it cannot get any cooler, Joel went and raised the stakes. If I remember correctly, Joel said it was him, Mr WOT, and Chris D that pitched in money to get my kids something for Christmas. Obviously, we did not have time to shop when Joel was out by me, but after I dropped him off at the airport, we went out shopping for a Celicatech gift to the kids. We ended up get a bunch of stuff we can do as a family, like a science experiment kit, an origami kit, and a cool kit that gives you a ton of different paper airplane designs(they have been all on a paper airplane kick recently where we have distance competitions). I tried to pick stuff that we could do as a family, since this site does a good job of emulating that kind of philosophy.

So Joel, Rob, Chris... thanks a million! You guys are the greatest! The kids are having a blast with them. :bigthumbu

MCcelica
01-02-2007, 06:04 PM
That's freaken awesome.

ChrisD
01-02-2007, 08:21 PM
You're welcome play! I was happy to pitch in. :)

Hookecho
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
yeah, that was really cool of you guys!

mtp_69_i
01-02-2007, 11:53 PM
you guys rock.

Cavanagh
01-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Damn guys....nice work. Celicatech is the closest (people wise) forum i have ever seen.

MrWOT
01-03-2007, 06:31 AM
What can I say... We love ya Play :bigthumbu (in a non-buttsehcks oriented manner :hehe:)

Playfortoday
01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
What can I say... We love ya Play :bigthumbu (in a non-buttsehcks oriented manner :hehe:)

But we still spoon... just no penetration. :wiggle: