PDA

View Full Version : fastest sport compact street car ,dallas area

tim
12-02-2006, 12:34 AM
we are wanting to put on one of these, i want to see if the sport compact guys have interest. this will be a half the pot kind of winnings. i will have a point a to point b set up, 2 classes, n/a and p/a.
let me know if any of you guys would like to give this a try and i will get after it asap..as of rt now, this is just a feeler
this is to raise money for "special needs in dallas"

Murgatroy
12-02-2006, 01:27 AM
If this is not a track sanctioned event the management of the site is not going ot endorse or allow a post like this.

We do not condone illegal racing here.

tim
12-08-2006, 06:40 PM
being that its a fund raising, of coarse its at a track..it will be a cruise to a track...
we are putting on a shoot out for 4/6 cyl cars soon, we are meeting up this sunday at 4 pm in garland to put togther rules and classes, if anyone has interest in jumping to put in your imput, nows the time... this is to raise money for special needs in dallas just to let you know.
there will be money pay outs for each class created, based on how many enter each class on a 50/50 payout....this way we can have a payout and raise money at the same time
this is posted on rkc in the events section if you want to jump in there, the meet up will be at martin'z in garland on 30 at bass pro drive on the west bound service road. i will have a room reserved for us as well 2pm

ciento44
12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I may be interested, depending on dates... (Spring, summer?)

But i really can't understand exactly what's going on from your posts. Would you mind clarifying a little bit?

Murgatroy
12-08-2006, 11:20 PM
we are wanting to put on one of these, i want to see if the sport compact guys have interest. this will be a half the pot kind of winnings. i will have a point a to point b set up, 2 classes, n/a and p/a.
let me know if any of you guys would like to give this a try and i will get after it asap..as of rt now, this is just a feeler
this is to raise money for "special needs in dallas"
That sounds like a street race to me.

Maybe you should clarify your post to set out exactly what is going on here, your post is not very clear, you have no date set for the event or any other important information. Also what charity is the proceeds going to? 'Special Needs in Dallas' is kinda a broad area. IMO I am 'Special Needs in Knoxville.'

tim
12-09-2006, 03:54 AM
ok..point a would be a starting point, point b would be a track somewhere in the area.. in my last post i commented on us meeting up to talk about everything to put it together,"we are meeting up this sunday at 4 pm in garland to put togther rules and classes," so a date hasnt been set ,a track hasnt been set and special needs in dallas is the charity, if you can type, i doubt you are special needs..never seen a street race set up in classes either, not sure how that was confused..eitehr way, if you guys ar ein the dallas area and want to be involved, you are welcome to come by.
hope this clarified things for you all

tim
12-12-2006, 02:42 AM
all the rules are now put up for anyone that any level of interest, there are several things that have been changed up a bit... the rules are posted up on ricekiller.com in the event section

fiveSFE
01-06-2007, 08:16 PM
If this is not a track sanctioned event the management of the site is not going ot endorse or allow a post like this.

We do not condone illegal racing here.

so no more street racing post allowed???

sorry havnt been here in a really long tmie