PDA

View Full Version : New Car!!!! but the state of PA screws me

balagast
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok the good news, I just bought my all trac this weekend :hehe: ... will take pics when i get back home.

bad news ... it now takes several days to process a title transfer in PA, so i couldn't get plates and she's sitting in my driveway back home :(

This will be one long two weeks till i get to drive her agian.

Fuelish
11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Cool buy !!! Bummer on the title transfer lag ....... been many many years since I lived in PA, but here in TN it was pretty quick and painless. Man, I'd love to get me my hands on an alltrac in good condition. Good luck with the car :)
Ok the good news, I just bought my all trac this weekend :hehe: ... will take pics when i get back home.

bad news ... it now takes several days to process a title transfer in PA, so i couldn't get plates and she's sitting in my driveway back home :(

2kSnakEater
11-13-2006, 10:53 PM
what year? miles? color? dammit man!

balagast
11-14-2006, 05:05 AM
Sorry ... Its a red 1990. In terms of condition, it has a JDM engine with 80k and 200k on the chasis. Like i said many pics when i get back from school...

burnyd
11-14-2006, 06:14 AM
whaaaatt are you sure about this? i title transfered about a couple months ago and I never heard about this. I actually transfered 3 titles this year and that never happened? Is this a salvage or R title car you transfered?

If its a S or R title its going to take months not weeks In PA.

PhillyDRFT
11-16-2006, 07:02 AM
yeah it takes 10 days to get your title in the mail max but not to transfer, we just sold my girlfriends jeep today and I live in PA we did it on the spot at the tag place. You sure its not salvaged or rebuilt?

burnyd
11-16-2006, 07:09 AM
yeah it takes 10 days to get your title in the mail max but not to transfer, we just sold my girlfriends jeep today and I live in PA we did it on the spot at the tag place. You sure its not salvaged or rebuilt?

title = a week - 30 days. But you get the pink slip for it.... just as a temp reg/title.