PDA

View Full Version : shift knob auto help. need immediately

dman
01-22-2005, 12:11 AM
k guys i just tried remeoving my stock automatic shift knob. i unscrewed the two bolts off the back and realized that i had to pop off the cap that holds the OD button so i did that and removed the screws which hold the OD. well there are wires to it and i didn't wnan cut em so i started putting them back together. but as i did i knocked out the black shifter button and now i dont know how to get it back in so it'll shift by pressing the button in. please anyone help me i really need to get this put back together quick! :bowdown: :bowdown: theres a white rod inside of the shifter that activates the shifting when u press the button in but this is the thing its pointing a differnet direction than when u press the button in. if anyone can please help. if anyone can get in contatct with blaze please let me know i dont know if he still uses celicatech much but i know hes done the swap so please help me!

Jaemus
01-23-2005, 07:32 AM
man, i dunno, but all i can suggest in the meantime is to carry some pliers to manipulate the rod if you need to drive

dman
01-23-2005, 08:19 PM
i ended up fixing it. thanks tho