PDA

View Full Version : Cops trying to bust a window in a 7th gen

Slider
11-01-2006, 06:41 AM
http://www.flurl.com/item/Cops_almost_run_over_u_195882

Murgatroy
11-01-2006, 07:05 AM
That was messed up. I would have just shot the window out myself, after he ran the bike cop over it would have been justified.

MCcelica
11-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Yeah, good luck with that. Glass was bulletproof. (Or at least bullet resistant). They would have needed some really powerful guns to shoot through that. Betcha PC's fawking crazy ass might have something that could do it :hehe: The guy (yes, guy) who was driving that celi is teh fuxxored for life though. For every cop that was there is a count for attempted 1st degree, vehicular assault, reckless endangerment, etc.

91 celica st
11-01-2006, 07:40 AM
that video was taken in GBm, they dont carry guns
glass was regular glass
those guys were pussies

MCcelica
11-01-2006, 08:04 AM
I don't believe that was regular glass for a split second. I've broken car windows with water balloons before. It's not physically possible that they were too pussy to break regular glass, it simply isn't that strong. I mean, yeah they're pussies allright, but even a pussy hit like that coulda gotten through if it were regular glass. Even some mangin ass raging bull dyke could scissor kiss through regular glass.

91 celica st
11-01-2006, 08:50 AM
i had a guy hit the window of my mr2 with a baseball bat (wooden) 4-5 times before i fianlly got to him and kicked the shit out of him....and it did nothing,no cracks chips or anything...i saw him hitting it in the parking lot when i came out, not to meniton how many times he hit it before i even noticed him doing it

a baseball bat would break a window way faster than those shitty billy clubs, those things have no weight behind them

and another note me and a friend were exacting some revenge on someone, hit his window w a metal pipe and it didnt break untill the 3rd try...mind you im not a pussy, i bench over 300...its all in the way you hit it, where you hit it, and what you hit it with. besdies you can see taht cop miss the window more than half the time and hit the i pillar and door

zmile06
11-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Wow, did you stomp that guy good and hard then call the cops? I mean after you made him bleed out the ears of course. Nice to see some car justice!!!

Windows absorbe impact, they spread the power, so if you hit it in the middle it might not crack...

And ya that guy hit the cars door half the time hes retarded. And wtf, did they try asking him to get out of the car? No they just starting hitting the celica over and over. The guy was probable scared to death to come out cuz they would of beaten his ass with billy clubs. Britian cops are crazy!

tankd0g
11-01-2006, 02:19 PM
You can't just buy a sheet of "bulletproof glass" and drop it in, the whole door would have to be redesigned to take the 1/2" or thicker laminate. I doubt anyone has done that on a Celica. That's just the nature of tempered glass. You can tap it with a ice pick in the right spot and it breaks, but you can also hit it with a bat across it's surface and it won't break.

gt4wannabe
11-01-2006, 08:25 PM
haha CELICA PRIDE! :P

GRUMPY514
11-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Nice the window took it like a champ.

91 celica st
11-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Wow, did you stomp that guy good and hard then call the cops? I mean after you made him bleed out the ears of course. Nice to see some car justice!!!

Windows absorbe impact, they spread the power, so if you hit it in the middle it might not crack...

And ya that guy hit the cars door half the time hes retarded. And wtf, did they try asking him to get out of the car? No they just starting hitting the celica over and over. The guy was probable scared to death to come out cuz they would of beaten his ass with billy clubs. Britian cops are crazy!

why would i call the cops? calling the cops are for poeple that dont like dealing with there own problems or are too scared to do so

Lagos
11-04-2006, 06:21 PM
if that was america, the driver would be shot dead after almost running over the cop on the bike.

BlueDragon
11-05-2006, 12:40 AM
all i know is a celica window can take more then a windsheild, and my face... I had a guy sock me silly while i was piss ass drunk for the first time in my life at a kegger I paid for.... and Ill tell you what, I was 3 inches from running his ass over after he punched me and then continued to beat my alltrac... Only thing that stopped me was the car in front of me, I couldnt hurt my car like that...
Anyways moral of the story is, I had a busted windsheild after i semi-ran the guy down and he and his friend were on my hood... But the window took it like a champ! go celica... probly saved me a couple more teeth :owned:

And P.S. if that happen in america... they would take the guy to guantanimo bay so the cop wouldnt get in trouble...and there he would later admit he was ordered to do it by alcaida after being sodomized and beaten for months...
:duh:

VikingJZ
11-05-2006, 03:29 AM
And P.S. if that happen in america... they would take the guy to guantanimo bay so the cop wouldnt get in trouble...and there he would later admit he was ordered to do it by alcaida after being sodomized and beaten for months...

haha

Yeah that bobby on the right was hitting the door for the most part. In his defense, the car was moving. In every other defense, he has shitty hand eye coordination.

Blackcloud
11-05-2006, 05:05 AM
im pretty sure that was regular glass. I know ive ummmmm seen people break out windows and yes, you can bounce a bat off them with no damage.

and im guessing that was in europe or something like that. I dont think the cops there carry guns..

MoralWarfare
11-16-2006, 07:47 PM
all i know is a celica window can take more then a windsheild, and my face... I had a guy sock me silly while i was piss ass drunk for the first time in my life at a kegger I paid for.... and Ill tell you what, I was 3 inches from running his ass over after he punched me and then continued to beat my alltrac... Only thing that stopped me was the car in front of me, I couldnt hurt my car like that...
Anyways moral of the story is, I had a busted windsheild after i semi-ran the guy down and he and his friend were on my hood... But the window took it like a champ! go celica... probly saved me a couple more teeth :owned:

:duh:

holy queer story!