PDA

View Full Version : Me again--

bmaxbox
10-28-2006, 05:07 AM
Hey, 91 celica st i wanted didnt have anough power for me. And putting a new engine in at this time is not an option. So i have been looknig for more celicas. Found a 94 celica gt. 92k auto- Been in small accident. Thats why their selling. only hurt body. Fender-front bumper. and small part of hood. Talked her* down to $1500. Might actually go lower.... Not sure. I thought this would be great because its a 94 and low miles. It runs perfectly, only few body parts needed. Witch i would get with body kit. Exept hood.

If you got this, discluding the body kit-fender. what other things would you get. I'm really into power. Dont know much about turbos but would love to have one. rims? Thanks

aballz
10-29-2006, 02:41 AM
It's still a 5sfe. Since it's an auto, it's still not going anywhere fast. I think there is a 5sfe turbo kit somewhere out there...

andy
10-29-2006, 03:59 AM
auto=blah, i would wait for something else with a 5 spd

bmaxbox
10-29-2006, 05:52 AM
Yeah.... But right now i really dont care about trans.. If she says "the stabilizer bar is broken. what does that mean.. Sway bar? link? do you have anyideah? Going ot go check it out soon. thanks

Slider
10-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Yeah.... But right now i really dont care about trans.. If she says "the stabilizer bar is broken. what does that mean.. Sway bar? link? do you have anyideah? Going ot go check it out soon. thanks

Sway bar, a lot of 5th gens had problems with the mounts for the front sway bar rusting through, don't know if that's the same case with the 6th gen.

Fuelish
10-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah.... But right now i really dont care about trans.. If she says "the stabilizer bar is broken. what does that mean.. Sway bar? link? do you have anyideah? Going ot go check it out soon. thanks Depends on what SHE means (is she "car savvy ??? .... her mech told her this, perhaps ??? ...is her mech trustworthy ??? ....... check it thoroughly before buying. 5sfe is a good motor, just not a particularly hi-performance motor..... 5 spd would be more fun, for sure (but that goes for ANY motor in ANY vehicle, I suppose :cool: )