PDA

View Full Version : hyper voltage system

BlackOut
10-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Sun Hyper Voltage System by Sun Automobile (Japan). High performance Voltage Tuning, SUN's original design utilizes the latest technology to stabilize the voltage in your vehicle. H.V.S. can release your vehicle's full potential. H.V.S. is an innovative new product for harnessing the full potential of your vehicle's electrical system. Available Color: (Body) Gold, Silver (Wire) Gold, Silver, Smoke, Yellow, Red, Blue.

this is a description about the product and it cost about $180.00. Has anyone ever used it and does it really work and is there another cheap way to get the same effect. It is basiclly a capassitor for your car.

ciento44
10-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Apexi makes the same thing that just bolts on your battery, for a price i can get at like $60. It does make a difference in some things... You know when you sit at a light, and your headlights dim? That doesn't happen anymore. You also do see a slight gain, maybe 2hp from having more stable electronics, and the car just all in all runs smoother.

I'm sure you could make the same thing for cheaper, but it's a decent project. I just wouldn't pay $180 for it. :P

$60, yes.

BlackOut
10-31-2006, 03:25 PM
I have 3 brothers and a father who are electricions and they said they will build one for me but they need the skmadics (damn i need to learn to spell) if it turns out to be easy enough I will make them and sell them to members for what ever the price of the part are. Can someone get the skmadics please i have loooked and cant find them