PDA

View Full Version : Feul Injecter mix-up

BlackOut
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
According to my haynes manuel when removing the feul injecters you have to put them back in the same spot they came out of, do to a dumb little brother that was trying to help me clean up for the night this went right out the window and I didn't know what went where so I just put them in there and the car runs horrable would mixed up injecters cause this? is there anyway to know what went where?

heyman
10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
the injectors i would think could go in any hole. now the wiring that snaps in the top would have to go to the correct injector. im sure theres an order for that. but im not 100% sure. what motor are you running? and did you label the wiring harness when removing from the fuel injectors? why were the injectors out ? and what else did you do to the car ? and have you checked for vaccume leaks ? and are the injectors new , rebuilt , cleaned ? also check for a cracked dist. cap and your plug wires and the order in which there hooked up !! good luck and i hope this mite be of help !! Chalres

WANTED---- 2 ST\GT FENDERS , ANY COLOR , NO DENTS !!!! NEED SHIPPED TO SC 29642. THANKS FOR ANY HELP , CANT FIND ANY IN MY AREA..

91 celica st
10-10-2006, 07:41 AM
ive mixed mine up multiple times, dont worry about it too much, but i would defiantly check all connections, you could have accidently pulled out one of the wires that goes into the clip for the injector, ive done it and it will still spray but it will get a weak signal and that cylindar will run LEAN

BlackOut
10-20-2006, 05:16 PM
I removed he feul rail and the injectors cause i was clean the hell out of everthing, no, sadly i was dumb and did not label anything, i really think i am running lean.

Hookecho
10-22-2006, 09:13 PM
i agree with 91 celica. you probably mixed up the harnesses. they are in sets of two. one set for the left and one for the right. switch them up on the injector's and see if that helps. troubleshoot by doing only one side at a time.

tooch
10-23-2006, 05:06 AM
With the injector plugs, I know on the 3sgte there are 2 brown ones and 2 blue (or grey) ones. It should be brown, blue, brown, blue. or blue brown blue brown.