PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied Customer a job well done

DAVAGOGO
10-05-2006, 11:55 PM
My wife & I got her car back a few weeks ago. It was in Georgia @ Southern Car Customs getting a new beams swapped in. Since we live up north in Rhode Island, we had the car shipped down & back. While it was there a brake upgrade, new suspension, clutch & exhaust were among the work that was performed along with the new engine. Dr. Tweak was very accommidating . Julie hit a pothole the day before the car carrier picked it up. The sidewall was damaged. They ordered a new tire. We got the car back it was like new. Only much faster.

Anyone looking for a performance shop to do your swap, I highly recommend SCC. :fsjump:

alltracman78
10-06-2006, 12:40 AM
:woot:

Too bad I couldn't see her at the meet...

convertiblechick
10-06-2006, 12:52 AM

you said it again dammit :hehe:
IT's A HE...unless you're use to girls named Bradley :lolhittin
you don't live far from us and he would be happy to show off :wiggle:

Cavanagh
10-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Sleeeeeeeeper. heh that thing must be a blast to drive.

convertiblechick
10-06-2006, 04:37 PM
oh it is. the faster you go, the faster it wants to go. but people see his exhaust and wanna race him. aside from that, he's so damned purty, no one expects...
the coma convertible :lolhittin

extremeskillz
10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
oh well. def get pics of it.

RIalltrac
10-06-2006, 09:56 PM

Thats because your always late for everything you bum.
I saw the car in person and its definately a clean swap. If you didnt know any better you would have thought that engine came in the car stock. props to tweak for the work.

Murgatroy
10-07-2006, 07:42 AM
From my understanding, Tweak perfoms nothing less than perfect. One day I hope to send some business his way, or open my own shop again and steal him.