PDA

View Full Version : going to pick and pull

BEAMS
09-24-2006, 05:26 PM
If you need any small parts like interior stuff, let me know and i will see if i can find them. Im going to take my time looking for only celica parts and who knows, maybe i can find something you may need. Im going to go today 9/24 then depending if i find more 5th and 6th gen celicas, i can go back next weekend. And no im not buying parts for everyone, lol. I will get them after you pay me, i have 47 posative feedback on ebay both buying and selling. Im not looking to make money. You pay exactly what pick and pull charges and shipping. The only catch is that the parts have to be small, so thats why i said anything in the interor only.

TEAMFaint
09-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Any hatch interior pieces, with unbroken tabs of course, on the passenger side on the hatch, there is a piece that connects the very back piece with the piece that sits underneath the spoiler. I need that in the bluish color.
Also need the centre glove box top, blue in color, the small version, not the large.

GRUMPY514
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Need a passanger fender from a Narrowbody.

Good condition, no dents or rust.

BEAMS
10-02-2006, 08:07 PM
I checked it out on sunday. There were only 2 gt's and 1 or 2 st's. Everything was junk or stripped. All the fenders were missing or smashed. All interior pieces were missing or damaged, but i didnt expect much. Im going to try another place in Sacramento if i get the time next weekend. I dont know what its called but i heard its a toyota only junkyard, so who knows. I will bring the cam and take pics if i find anything in good shape.

ciento44
10-02-2006, 08:31 PM
If you don't mind, i need the fan control knob. :) I guess that's really it, unless you can find an AllTrac guage cluster. Thanks man.