extremeskillz
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey guys.

I updated my cardomain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/217751
Let me know what you think.
And yes i did all the work myself.

Hookecho
09-20-2006, 03:32 AM
it's a very clean car in very good shape! good job on the web page.

Ricksta
09-20-2006, 04:04 AM
those rims with the white arent doing you any good. paint the car black and redo the interior you will be much happier!! are those chrome rims?!? have fun at the track!!!

Colossus20v
09-20-2006, 04:10 AM
I dont think he's interested in track racing with the automatic. But it looks very clean.

Ricksta
09-20-2006, 04:22 AM
who knows he could swap one day?!?!?

extremeskillz
09-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks guys for the comments!

No shes not a track car. I built her for the steet. Not to street race, just a very good handling street car.

Rick, Yes those a chrome rims and no im not goin to repaint my car like you did. Im into the JDM look and thats what i want. White is a clean color and with white on blue interior it looks great.

Again thanks for the comments and i will keep all of you updated with more pics and mods i do to the car.

Sean
09-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I really appreciate that you take the time to present a CLEAN car to us, very nice that you keep in good shape, I can respect that.

Get some H & R Wheel spacers for the rear, the 25mm versions. Your car would look much better with them, and there only about 120 bucks.

Keep working on it.

extremeskillz
09-20-2006, 07:00 PM
^thats interesting. because before i bought those rims i was looking into getting them custom offseted. Deep dish in the rear and normal in the front. I was looking into more then a grand for just the wheels. When i came across the Motegi's, the race shop i bought them from had a sale on them. Retail was 275 ea, i got them for 119 ea. Triple plated chrome too. So i said these rims have the look im after with a little deep dish look while staying clean and keeping cost down. So these ended up being the best buy. Town Fair tire took care of tires with Hancook 215/35HR/18. took them a half hour and they were home.

I will look into the spacers for the rear. As it is they fill the wheel wells really well and they are nice and wide.

O by the way the 17x7 rims with 215/45R/17 tires in the pics are for sale if anyone is interested. $550 obo. One rim has a new tire because on day i was driving and a nail stuck the side wall and it was not repairable. Over all the tires have about 85% thread and the new one 95% thread. It will not throw off your alignment because i test it and it was fine until i bought my new rims. Shipping not included. Pickup is fine and i will ship to who ever wants them, just let me know how you want it shipped because i never shipped rims and tires before.
Heres the link of the rims im selling. upon request:http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=6666FF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/217000-217999/217751_40_full.jpg

ciento44
09-20-2006, 07:44 PM
^thats interesting. because before i bought those rims i was looking into getting them custom offseted. Deep dish in the rear and normal in the front. I was looking into more then a grand for just the wheels. When i came across the Motegi's, the race shop i bought them from had a sale on them. Retail was 275 ea, i got them for 119 ea. Triple plated chrome too. So i said these rims have the look im after with a little deep dish look while staying clean and keeping cost down. So these ended up being the best buy. Town Fair tire took care of tires with Hancook 215/35HR/18. took them a half hour and they were home.

I will look into the spacers for the rear. As it is they fill the wheel wells really well and they are nice and wide.

O by the way the 17x7 rims with 215/45R/17 tires in the pics are for sale if anyone is interested. $550 obo. One rim has a new tire because on day i was driving and a nail stuck the side wall and it was not repairable. Over all the tires have about 85% thread and the new one 95% thread. It will not throw off your alignment because i test it and it was fine until i bought my new rims. Shipping not included. Pickup is fine and i will ship to who ever wants them, just let me know how you want it shipped because i never shipped rims and tires before.

Mind PMing me with more info on the rims and tires? Possibly direct links to which they are? Thanks much. :)

extremeskillz
09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
anyone else just PM me because i don't want this to become the FS forum. thanks. Its my fault for not just making a new thread for it but just for future reference.

extremeskillz
05-07-2007, 02:17 AM
I just updated the cardomain page with pics i took today. As you can see from my sig these are two of them check out the page and hit me up. ttyl

1990CelicaGT-S
05-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Very nice Carlos. Beautiful car and very well laid out page.

extremeskillz
05-07-2007, 01:01 PM
thanks man.

Fuelish
05-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Nice, man !!! I like Toyota's Super White color - I had a '91 Tercel a few years back in white, and now my '92 vert as well .... the white paint seems to stand up to the elements/time quite well, compared to some other paints I've had on other cars. Your GTS is looking great :cool:

burnyd
05-07-2007, 01:08 PM
nice car but ditch the purple background.

extremeskillz
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the comments guys and i could of swarn that background was blue. Ill check it later.

extremeskillz
05-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Nice, man !!! I like Toyota's Super White color - I had a '91 Tercel a few years back in white, and now my '92 vert as well .... the white paint seems to stand up to the elements/time quite well, compared to some other paints I've had on other cars. Your GTS is looking great :cool:

Yea white seams to be very durable. The cars ive seen over the years that are darker seem to fade fast compared. Glad this one was white. Thanks for the comment.

Shadowlife25
05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
:bigthumbu Clean. Very nice Carlos.

extremeskillz
05-07-2007, 01:55 PM
^Thanks man.

Fuelish
05-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Glad this one was white. Thanks for the comment. Not to mention, I think the clear bumper/corner lenses look THE BEST against the white paint (of course, I'm biased in that respect ;) Got me all the clears from a fellow forum member here for cheap, along with the weatherstripping for my vert roof ....... gotsta say celicatech is THE main Celica site I visit :cool: ) And, again ... your car looks great, man :)

extremeskillz
05-09-2007, 08:30 PM
^Yea it was my first of mods about 2-1/2 years ago when i started collecting the parts for it. I must say it keeps the front looking very clean with the carbon fiber stuff. The goal with this car is to keep it as clean as possible with minor changes and so far i think ive achieved that. I still have some minor mods for the suspension (sway bars) and minor body work to do in the wheel well that are all coming up soon. O wait until i do a write up on Headlight projector retrofits coming up as well. And no its nothing compared to what so call "punisher" came up with. Same concept but different approach as i did the all the reasearch to come up with the final product to work out right.

Joeye27
05-11-2007, 12:15 AM
:bigthumbu

extremeskillz
08-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Just in guys:

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=6666FF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/217000-217999/217751_69_full.jpg

Came in today. Can't wait to install. Also updated cardomain as well.

extremeskillz
09-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I updated it yesterday with new pics and entry. Check it out.

Also new siggy! :hehe:

Ricksta
09-17-2007, 10:15 PM
when is your ass gonna get an alltrac hood? that would make your car so damn sexy. well sexier then already

Ricksta
09-17-2007, 10:16 PM
nice way to dig up an old thread a year later lol

extremeskillz
09-17-2007, 10:47 PM
when is your ass gonna get an alltrac hood? that would make your car so damn sexy. well sexier then already

lol. I'll keep your suggestion on note. Thanks tho.

extremeskillz
09-17-2007, 10:48 PM
nice way to dig up an old thread a year later lol

True. Actually when i update cardomain i use this to let everyone know so i don't waste a thread. :hehe: