PDA

View Full Version : Drive Slow

partyball
09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
This morning I crashed my dads car which i was only driving because my inspection just ran out. To make a long story short I was driving to fast for how wet the roads were and shit happened quick. I hydroplaned, hit a pole a tree and rolled the car and amazingly walked away from it. I was somehow lucky enough to hardly be injured at all. I just want to remind everyone to drive safer. When your young like me it is easy to take life for granted and not think about stuff like this happening. I just dont want to see any of the ctech members get hurt or even die. Moneys gonna be tight for a while so please pray for me and my family. The big guy upstairs saved me from dyin today and I'm sure he will help my family get through all of this. Thank you

d1alltrac
09-03-2006, 04:57 AM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that but glad you're ok. You seem to have the right attitude about it though, could have been alot worse.

What kind of car was it? just wondering since you walked away and all, must have been a safe one.

Ricksta
09-03-2006, 05:49 AM
lucky you man. i know you think it feels cool passing everyone when thier going like 20 in a 50 but man you gotta know your limits. i see people all the time flip thier cars on the turnpike. they slide right into the grass and then its bye bye. happy your ok just be glad you didnt slide into the innocent.

Rick89GTS
09-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Money, cars, etc, glad to hear you're OK, that's the main thing.

I almost got T-boned by some asshole in a Mercedes the other day. Guy ran a red light through an intersection and just narrowly missed me. He would've struck me right on the driver's door if I had moved out 1 second earlier.

Anyways, that's my near-miss story.
Makes you appreciate how fast things can change.... :ugh:

aballz
09-03-2006, 06:02 AM
You're ok and lessoned learned. That's the best combination out of an incident like yours.

partyball
09-03-2006, 02:04 PM
It was a 1999 Grand Am I'll try to post some pictures later. After lookin at the car I couldnt believe i wasnt hurt.

jaded_driver
09-03-2006, 02:29 PM
This morning I crashed my dads car which i was only driving because my inspection just ran out. To make a long story short I was driving to fast for how wet the roads were and shit happened quick. I hydroplaned, hit a pole a tree and rolled the car and amazingly walked away from it. I was somehow lucky enough to hardly be injured at all. I just want to remind everyone to drive safer. When your young like me it is easy to take life for granted and not think about stuff like this happening. I just dont want to see any of the ctech members get hurt or even die. Moneys gonna be tight for a while so please pray for me and my family. The big guy upstairs saved me from dyin today and I'm sure he will help my family get through all of this. Thank you

Blessed by God Himself, my prayers are with you and your family!

Cavanagh
09-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Blessed by God Himself, my prayers are with you and your family!

Same dude, i just got a ticket for going 91 in a 65, damn, i was just slowing down....makes me not wanna go that fast since if somthing went wrong i would have been screwed... REALLY Glad your ok.

bloodredgt
09-04-2006, 12:25 AM
I have been driving the speed limit ever since I got my second ticket. When I picked up my car from the shop (the turbo i was sold was bad) I wasn't able to boost. So I HAD to drive slow or my motor go bye bye. But yeah... Anything can happen out there on the road. My friend got hit when he was on his bike during the day (he has a yellow bike and suit) and skid on the freeway for more than 300 feet on his skid jacket and boots.

His helmet was grinded down and his suit was ripped up. Thank God he wore his biking gear cuz that saved his life.

I'll pray for you and your family. The big guy never puts you in situations he can't get you out of.

Fuelish
09-04-2006, 01:35 AM
You're ok and lessoned learned. That's the best combination out of an incident like yours.
RIGHT ON !!!!! :cool:

Fuelish
09-04-2006, 01:38 AM
The big guy never puts you in situations he can't get you out of . ........Debatable, at the least....more likely doubtful....