PDA

View Full Version : celica is totaled

gacelicagurl88
08-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I had a wreck and totaled my celica. Hopefully I can find a new one. Problem is having everything I want on it, you know? Anyways, if anyone has any information on celicas for sale, please let me know.

2kSnakEater
08-31-2006, 05:33 PM
sorry to hear about that, got any pics?

42qn30
08-31-2006, 06:20 PM
I just totaled out my celica 3 weeks ago. Now i bought another one for $200. I have no money since i just paid for school and since it happened in MI, which is a no-fault state, im getting nothing from her insurance company to cover my car.

85gtsblackman
08-31-2006, 06:20 PM
u doing any better than the orther day when i talked to u?

ill call u later in a bit

Fuelish
08-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Problem is having everything I want on it, you know? . Bummer....sorry to hear the bad news. Yeah, I know what you mean as to finding a car with what you want on it. I have a '92 GT vert, purchased in May....love the car to death, but it's an automatic....I searched and searched for a decent used vehicle (I knew my old Olds was gonna be totalled by the insurance man) with a manual tranny. Guess east TN folks aren't into manually shifting....but anyway, If I could've requested anything on this particular vehicle (or ANY vehicle, for that matter), it would've been a manual. But, it's got an aftermarket stereo, is in near excellent shape, and everything works (ac included). Can live with the automatic.....plus I get to rag on my daughter that the car she'll likely learn to drive in was built when she was balled up in my wife's uterus, with 6 months or so to go before she's born :laugh:

aballz
08-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Look on craigslist! Find your city and hopefully someones selling one.
www.craigslist.org

Cavanagh
08-31-2006, 11:23 PM
ugh. that sucks, well i slid into an ambulance and have minor front end dmg.(pics if u look in my thread) If ur interested lmk, 93' st. Dk for sure if im seelin it yet tho. GL finding a new celica.

85gtsblackman
09-04-2006, 02:02 AM
celica

needs paint job, faded red, evil engine :bigthumbu

celica in ga (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Celica-GT-S-RWD-CELICA-GT-S-3TC-COROLLA-GTS-STARLET-5-speed-DRIFT-4AGE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ15288QQihZ002QQite mZ120026781662QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

i have some spare parts for this car

dynamic73 has a few