View Full Version : where to get the little caps for the brake bleeder valves?

08-19-2006, 02:34 AM
Anyone know where I can get the little rubber caps that go on the tips of the brake bleeder valves? Two mine of mine are gone.


08-19-2006, 03:51 AM
They come in the caliper rebuild kits.
I'm not sure weather they come separate or not.
Call and find out.

08-19-2006, 05:28 PM
You can go to almost any auto supply place and get the rubber tips meant to seal unused vacuum lines like you would see on a carb. They usually come in a package and are pretty cheap. If you get the right size diameter wise, but they are too long, just cut them down with a pair of dikes(side cutters).