PDA

View Full Version : I hate fart can civics

ciento44
08-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Every weekend, in the next town over, there's a HUGE cruise scene, starts at about 9, goes to 2-3am.

Anyways, it's starting to wind down, i'm sitting in a parking lot with my friend in the driver's seat, because i had just let him drive my car. We see this Civic EG coupe, with a HUGE fart cannon on it fly out of the next parking lot and on the street. I'd seen him revving on people all night, and it seemed like it was pretty slow. I told my buddy to go after him and run him, pretty sure that he'd take him anyways, even though he wasn't too comfortable with the tranny differences between my celica and his Civic.

We get up next to them on the next stop light, and he starts revving at us. Calls over,

"You wanna run 'em?" LOL SLOWEST RACE EVER?!?!

My buddy launches gentle, not knowing the catch point just yet, and pulls two lengths on them.

Next stop light, he suggests we go from a 30mph roll. I wanted this shot at him, so we pulled a Chinese Fire Drill. Get back up to him, slow down to 30, i stay in third. I heard him go to 2nd, looks over at me like he's wondering if i'm going to downshift, i shrug, and honk. He goes, and i just stand on it in third.

Now, this... is why i hate people like these guys... YOUR CAR IS DOGSHIT SLOW, DON'T REV ON PEOPLE.

He jumped about a quarter length, then i just absolutely buried him. Pulled a touch over 6 lengths, without shifting out of 3rd. Just took 3rd to about 75.

Stopped at the next stop light, and he yells over to me:

"That's a pretty fast AllTrac!!"

I rolled my windows up.

85gtsblackman
08-13-2006, 12:41 AM
:lolhittin so my 275k 22re would have taken him :owned:

ciento44
08-13-2006, 01:08 AM
:lolhittin so my 275k 22re would have taken him :owned:

Easily... I think a Hyundai Accent would have taken him.

He seemed like he was really into it, like he thought his car was fast or something... I don't even know.

If i see him tonite, i'm going to inform him that it's just a GT, and this time maybe i will actually start in 2nd.

Cavanagh
08-13-2006, 02:04 AM
Pwned

GT4SOM
08-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Did you hear the Vtak spool up? lol

wizzards581
08-13-2006, 07:03 PM
its probably a civic dx coupe... it has no vtec...