PDA

View Full Version : Performence Theory Motorsports update

BiscutWheels
08-07-2006, 09:44 PM
To all,

We are moving along with starting the company. Performance Theory Motorsports. This company will specialize initially in performence parts for Toyota (Celica's, MR2's and some Carolla's).

We will be offering all of the parts discussed in the following thread:

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17295

and more. I have received some special requests for parts. Requests are welcome and we will do individual parts for customers; however, we would request that when you decide to request a one-off part that you allow time for development and design for 'mass' production before we ship your part.

For those of you wanting short shifters, we still have some available and will be making more shortly. The short ram intakes will be done hopefully by the end of this week, we are still waiting for them back from our Bending Supplier.

All intakes will be coated with either paint or powder coat. With paint there will be more colors available to choose from, and even custom colors if desired. With powder coat we will be offering black, blue and red. You may get your intake uncoated if you like. Intake may be purchased with or with out a filter, we will supply a K&N filter if you choose to get one from us.

The exhaust prototype will be finished by the end of the week as well for the ST/AT 18x chassis'. The Header for the 5S-FE will be tested as soon as we find a suitable collector for it.

We will have a basic website up this week or early next week.

www.ptmotorsports.net

All updates, parts, costs, options, etc. will be able to be found there and we will let you here when there have been major changes. If you have any questions and or comments please feel free to email them to me at the below address.

If anyone in the Central Ohio area is willing to allow us to use their car for testing please email me with "TEST CAR ________" (fill in the space with the year, and model of your car) in the subject line and we will get back to you when we are ready for testing. We will pay for all of the dyno time, fuel, and you will receive a gift certificate to use with Performance Theory Motorsports. (Gift certificate value will vary with the part tested and time we use your car).

Respectfully,

Nate Millison
CME Performance Theory Motorsports
nmilliso@vt.edu

Cavanagh
08-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Nate your the man! Finally, somone making GOOD, Reliable and Cheap Priced parts for the celica! Keep up the good work and i will deffinatley be an investor in your items.

2kSnakEater
08-07-2006, 10:01 PM
nice, I coud see spenging that $30k for that tranny and buying a lathe and making your own 6spd but youd have to sell them in the $2k range to actualy move them.

1990CelicaGT-S
08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Once the website is up and running I will definatly be interested in buying some of your product. Keep up the good work.

partyball
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Any Idea what price range the 5sfe header is going to be in. PM with some details.
Adam

85gtsblackman
08-08-2006, 05:32 PM
is it possible to gget parts for a 3rd gen, i really like to see a bolt on 60 or 65mm tb, the celica supra one works from 85 only but u gotta fab it i bit to work right , its a 60

also a intake manifold for the 22re would be nice as well

theres a bunch of other parts but thats the 1st 2 things id like to see

KoreanJoey
08-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Camber Plates?

BiscutWheels
08-19-2006, 08:55 PM
To All,

The website is up and running, www.ptmotorsports.net .

Please feel free to surf as you wish. We are still working on it, soome pictures will be available by the end of the weekend. We are still setting everything up on the site, meaning it is basic for now. Thank you for your support.

Respectfully,
Nate Millison
CME Performance Theory Motorsports
nate@ptmotorsports.net

ScottGT-S
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM
cool stuff, im awaiting your 90-93 5sfe celica header + dyno sheet

Denver_whiteST185
08-20-2006, 09:34 AM
you know, nobody in the USA makes an exhaust for Alltracs other than SSautocrap. Maybe a good market to get into, especially if you made one that didn't have as many fitment issues. Oval pipes would get rid of these issues and sell like hotcakes if they flowed the same as 3" round pipes. Get on all trac.net to see what people would pay for. A straight intake kit would also be good, easy to make, and sell very well if you made it a whole kit (silicone couplers, clamps, polished pipe, MAF adapter, and a good filter like an Apexi) with options like how many ports you want (idle air, PCV, BOV, Etc.).

MrWOT
08-20-2006, 06:22 PM
:stupid:

+ Suspension! I would kill for drop in springs and struts that are actually valved for the alltrac.

celica9303
08-22-2006, 03:58 AM
im in toledo ohio and i have a 5sfe in my car for now.... (money issuse) what is all involved in the "test car" thing? are you gonig to make a CAI or the cars or just a short ram?

Denver_whiteST185
09-05-2006, 10:52 AM
:stupid:

+ Suspension! I would kill for drop in springs and struts that are actually valved for the alltrac.

:squint:

two words, whiteline & tein

im not sure if the tein kit fits 165's but the whiteline kit is a good product.

bump, i want an exhaust :(

Cavanagh
09-05-2006, 10:00 PM
bump, i want an exhaust :(

Eh.....Try HKS? http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=715 They make one for the alltrac, hi-power exhaust and another one I THINK with the dual tip exhaust....

Denver_whiteST185
09-06-2006, 01:13 AM
lemme put it this way, i want a full 3" exhaust. Im interested in the downpipe and midpipe part too. Plus i don't like the big, hyper-tip style that HKS offers and the twin-tip style is only a 2.5". Im probably going to get the whole aussie set up, but if i can find a cheaper, more readly avalible subtitute, then i would jump on it.

Cavanagh
09-06-2006, 01:50 AM
ah....

extremeskillz
09-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Hey man i looking for sway bars front and rear for my gt-s? Can you point me in the right direction.

O your website is up and i saw the 2.25 exhaust for the 93 gt-s. Its about time you know how long ive been search for a bolt on exhaust. When r u goin to put pics up of one installed on a gt-s?

Denver_whiteST185
09-07-2006, 01:51 AM
heres a place you can find swaybars

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/price/Toyota/Celica/Suspension_Techniques/Suspension/Sway_Bars

Cavanagh
09-07-2006, 02:07 AM
Nice find Denver, but lol that 3rd gen looks terrible with that spoiler..

extremeskillz
09-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Yea real nice find. I these guys have more then www.rocketeerperformance.com has in parts. Thanks

Now those sway bars will just bolt on?
Also has anyone tried there big brake kits on your GT-S?

Denver_whiteST185
09-10-2006, 06:26 PM
you should read my write up on brakes. i use to have a GT, and that thing stoped on a dime.

GlHlOST
09-10-2006, 07:12 PM
nice, I coud see spenging that $30k for that tranny and buying a lathe and making your own 6spd but youd have to sell them in the $2k range to actualy move them.
if it was a 6spd I could fit on the 3s, I'd buy 1 and sell my MR2 w/LSD in a hearbeat.

*edit* actually I'd prolli keep the LSD and find a way to put it on the 6spd.
P.S. - speeking hypothetically sux!