PDA

View Full Version : Question...

MCcelica
08-01-2006, 04:25 PM
What do you guys use to clean you headliners? I had a job a while back (About 2 months ago) working on 18 wheelers greasen 'em. I got really fuckin dirty doing it, but it was fun as hell. Anyway I didn't realize quite how much grease wound up on my hat. Me being a 6'3 goofy lookin lanky ass mofo riding in a tiny tin can like my car, some grease transferred from my hat onto the headliner and part of the visor. Anything you guys use that will take grease out without bleaching the crap out of my headliner (And thus giving it a bunch of yellowish white spots)? :wtf:

david in germany
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
try simple green :)

Murgatroy
08-01-2006, 07:47 PM
I deal with that same grease every day. Dirty 5th wheel lube is hell. Let me know if you find something that gets rid of it, cause I never have. :(

aballz
08-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Maybe a little bit of carpet cleaner?

MCcelica
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
try simple green :)

Where can I find some of this stuff, and for how much? I've never heard of it before I don't think.

aballz
08-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Target has simple green. I'm guessing Walmart, Walgreens, stores of that sort should have them. Even an Kragen or Autozone should have them for a little bit more money. Edit, they shouldn't be more than like 6 dollars.

MCcelica
08-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Aite, I'm gonna try this stuff I got from some door to door salesman a while back called showtime first. Failing that I'll go swoop some of that up. I just remembered that I had this stuff so I'll see how it goes. Hmm, maybe I should try it on my hat first. Think I'll do that.