PDA

View Full Version : question on putting photos in threads

88 silicar
07-28-2006, 04:03 PM
what do you have to do to put a photo in a thread. Ive tried clicking insert image, but it comes up with (enter text to be formatted). Can someone please let me know what to do. Thanks

MCcelica
07-28-2006, 04:07 PM
You gotta go to a hosting website. Photobucket or Imageshack will work. You upload your pics onto their site and below each pic you'll see around 3 different codes. One is an IMG, one is a URL and one is a code that starts with <a href etc which can be used on like myspace or something. To put a pic in threads on here you have to copy and paste the IMG code into the text box. Then type whatever else you want in there and hit post. That's all there is to it.

88 silicar
07-28-2006, 04:35 PM
You gotta go to a hosting website. Photobucket or Imageshack will work. You upload your pics onto their site and below each pic you'll see around 3 different codes. One is an IMG, one is a URL and one is a code that starts with <a href etc which can be used on like myspace or something. To put a pic in threads on here you have to copy and paste the IMG code into the text box. Then type whatever else you want in there and hit post. That's all there is to it.
Thanks for that, I would never have worked out that i had to do that. Cheers :D :D :D

extremeskillz
07-28-2006, 06:21 PM
i just used attached file when you hit reply in the threads works fine for me so far

alltracman78
07-29-2006, 12:40 AM
NO, NO, NO.

Just use the Gallery....

It's up top in the yellow buttons.
Once you have uploaded the pic, get the link from below it.

MCcelica
07-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Well I guess either way works. I host mine anyways because this isn't the only site I use 'em for. That's the good thing about hosting them is you can use 'em at more sites than just here. Other sites I'm on I was on before I got onto here sooo. Do what you will I guess.

alltracman78
07-31-2006, 04:19 AM
I'll give you a tip.
If you host the pic on this site, it works on other sites too. ;)