PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the New Hampshire area?

balagast
07-25-2006, 02:05 PM
i found a fifth gen all trac that i want to buy (if its as "clean" as the guy tells me). The only problem is that its in Dover NH, and i live near Philly. Is there anyone who lives up that way that would want to do me a huge favor and look at the car for my . . . i just want to make sure its not a piece of crappola b4 i drive all the way up there to look at it/buy it.

balagast
07-25-2006, 03:12 PM
As well, does anyone know about what needs to be done to purchase a car from say . . . New Hampshire and register it in PA, or where to look to find this info out

balagast
07-25-2006, 03:15 PM
although, i couldn't figure this out i did find out an odd thing about PA, only like 15 counties in the state require an emissions test (the rest are just a visual). I have got to find out how to register my car with an adress in hickville somewhere :)

ciento44
07-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Can't help you with NH now that i'm no longer in New England. But, call your DMV/BMV and explain the situation, they'll tell you exactly what you need to do. :)

<EDIT>

How close are you to Southampton? Wanna look at a car for me? :P

balagast
07-25-2006, 03:43 PM
i work in southampton . . . where is the car, i could go out on my lunch any day of the week ... in fact i am currently being lazy at my PC right now writing this in southampton at work