PDA

View Full Version : bad luck crosses stxman again !

85gtsblackman
06-15-2006, 04:11 AM
long story shorter, yes shorter,

i put my phone on my work bech at work so i dont break it, i check it when i go on break, so come off break look at phone 15 missed calls from my mom and dad, so im thinking something bad happened , or they would have just left a message.

so i thinking, oh no my celica (drove the tib to work), something happened to it, i just knew something was wrong, so i call, my back hatch window exploded yes exploded, got home from work. dad had taped up my window, i look in all my stuff is still there, then i see what caused it, i had a freeon can , explode, the bottom of the can was missing and the vavle i put on the top was bent

so i get my celica supra hatch sooner than i thought.

black car, electric blue hatch, ahh the ghettoness

FWD88GT
06-15-2006, 04:26 AM
lol oh shit

Blackcloud
06-15-2006, 04:46 AM
paint it?

and that sucks dude

Mike431635
06-15-2006, 05:11 AM
at least you can get away with having your car looking ghetto, you're black

:D

Btw, this happened to my dad's van about 10 years ago. It was a VERY hot (over 100) day, almost no humidity, and it was sitting in the gravel driveway. All of a sudden the window just shattered. Brand new van. Still no idea what caused it. Sucked cleaning up all the glass too, good luck with that.

MrWOT
06-15-2006, 05:13 AM
Ouch! Can't leave those in the sun. I had a can of pillsbury biscuits explode in the back of my car once because they were in the sun :ugh:

convertiblechick
06-15-2006, 07:48 PM
my 'trunk' is like more of a hatch 'cause there's no divider to the back seat, just a cargo pocket. I always lose cans of stuff like soup and shit that rolls into the nether region of trunk/backseat.

I live in the ghetto too.
91stx I love the comment you made once 'GT stands for ghetto transportation' :laugh: