PDA

View Full Version : What FMIC are you using?

NDMstang65
06-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Probably going to pick one up off of ebay or one of the ebay stores hopefully next week when my engine *should* be here, just wanted to see what everybody elses' thoughts/opinions was on them and any particular brand biases and reasons why you chose what you did!

Thanks!
-Nick

TurboGTS22
06-15-2006, 02:45 AM
try searchin around the forum you will find a lot of people's comments about intercoolers and who has what. i am about ready to install a turbo on my 5sfe using a johnny racecar basic intercooler 5" i believe. johnnyracecar.com sells nice intercoolers for very good prices.

Snafu
06-15-2006, 03:15 AM
I have a 6" CCA intercooler for sale, I'll let it go for pretty cheap. They don't make them anymore (JRC or CCA), so they're getting to be collectors items.

I'm needed in a bigger intercooler for my Integra, so I'm going with an ebay 12". Let me know if you want some pics on the CCA one.

toyotatuner
06-15-2006, 04:42 PM
i need to post some pics of my fmic...but i ended up using a kit from greedy. the intercooler itself is something like 20" x 2.5" or so. can't remember it exactly need to go measure. and then with the pipin that came with it, i took it to a local performance place and they were able to use some of it. for the most part its pretty much custom. i'll try to get some pics tonite.

NDMstang65
06-15-2006, 06:41 PM
I have a 6" CCA intercooler for sale, I'll let it go for pretty cheap. They don't make them anymore (JRC or CCA), so they're getting to be collectors items.

I'm needed in a bigger intercooler for my Integra, so I'm going with an ebay 12". Let me know if you want some pics on the CCA one.

yeah man send me some pictures or catch me on aim...i'm working 11-7 this week so i'm not here or around very much at all

thanks!

GT4SOM
06-15-2006, 08:54 PM
The big NPR intercooler, works fine.