PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Selina1985
06-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that i'm one of the newest members here. i feel a little out of place, but i'm sure i will get used to all of this unfamiliarity soon enough.
i'm out!
adios

KoreanJoey
06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome to Ctech, glad to welcome new members. Are you currently a celica owner or a soon to be owner or other?

aballz
06-13-2006, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the best source for celica information!

mtp_69_i
06-13-2006, 08:49 AM
welcome aboard, celicatech is without a doubt the most accessable and friendly toyota forums I've visited. You should fit in pretty easy, let us know if anyone gives you grief and we'll ban your ass faster than you can say "Beams swap", cos you're new.

hahaha, kidding.

toyotatuner
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
welcome aboard, celicatech is without a doubt the most accessable and friendly toyota forums I've visited. You should fit in pretty easy, let us know if anyone gives you grief and we'll ban your ass faster than you can say "Beams swap", cos you're new.

hahaha, kidding.

bwahahaha... :laugh: i like that...should be a new moto to keep people from askin questions. lol

surfergravity
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Hi Selina. I see that your "ride" says that you want a Celica. Anything I can do to help?

Azzazzyn
06-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Welcome aboard. I can tell you this isn't the best celica forum on the net....it's the best forum on the net period! Hell I've never owned a celica and I'm here, so that should say enough. Again, welcome aboard.