PDA

View Full Version : fuel savers

Blackcloud
05-27-2006, 06:48 PM

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars_trucks/1802932.html?page=1&c=y

Lagos
05-27-2006, 07:12 PM
damnit..... your telling me that i just bought my tornado for nothing!!!!?!!?!?!?!

Cavanagh
05-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Damn that sucks, but it all those do seem to good to be true.

ty_44_69
05-28-2006, 03:29 PM
interesting read, sometimes you can get sucked into semi-believing some of the stuff they say.
By the way did you hear about the new ab machine? lol

jaded_driver
05-30-2006, 05:39 AM
Don't know if anyone watches, but "The Mythbusters" tested all of those ileged porducts that will allow you to "super save" on gas.

They were all busted, other than the hydrogen run car. Its very possible. However no actual "tank" has been made to contain enough water and a second engine to produce the hydrogen.

So pwned!

=cJ=
05-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Given the recent rise in fuel prices, I decided it was time to start looking at improving the fuel economy of my car, especially as I tend to drive long distances.

I initially installed a prosaver fuel econoly device which gave me 20% claimed boost in fuel economy. After driving with this for a week of so, I noticed that my emissions had dropped, the amazon rainforest was re-growing, and that my mung beans had sprouted.

Bouyed by the sucess of this, I went and installed a superdyupermadsaver which netted me another 35% in fuel savings, as well as giving all stray kittens a home.

This has been coupled with a superhetrudyne decombubulator (20% savings on highway driving) a lead cis-trinitrate-amyl butane additive which promotes better combustion giving another 20% better fuel economy.

Just the other day I added a intake valve re-borgulator which produces a claimed 15% improvement in fuel economy.

Now, the only problem I have with my car is the fuel tank tends to overflow during long drives , requiring frequent stops to drain the tank...

MCcelica
05-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Now, the only problem I have with my car is the fuel tank tends to overflow during long drives , requiring frequent stops to drain the tank...

drain it into my car! :bigthumbu . The sad part about all this is that if people didn't buy this stuff, people would quit making these products. Meaning people buy this crap. And if you ask me, I don't feel too sorry for them.