PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Tweak and the fuel pump...

jaded_driver
05-01-2006, 03:01 AM
from

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16228&highlight=tweak

Well I finally got my pump. And it works great. So after a month of misfortune and having to do everything from reportings with paypal, to posting on here, and tweak talking to derek... I FINALLY GOT IT!!

So Tweak is renewed... Derek said it was all misunderstanding and junk.. however i still wouldn't order from him until tweak is taking care of things...

So w00t!

Jones

Colossus20v
05-03-2006, 05:58 AM
we are all happy to hear that it is taken care of. Enjoy your new fuel pump.

Dr Tweak
05-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Dang, you actually got it? I'm impressed, Derek has fallen off the face of the earth since I moved down here. No power on at the shop, can't get a hold of him, he won't return my calls, and I've been here more than a week now. Looks like I'm on my own again.

I'm really glad you got your pump though.

-Doc

TheNefariousOne
05-04-2006, 03:14 AM
Ouch, you moved all the way down there and now the guy you were supposed to work for is nowhere to be found? That's some bullshit man, I would start cracking some skulls if I was you.

TNO

Cavanagh
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
That is some bullshit, sorry to here that, best of luck to you in your new city ;)

ciento44
05-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Dang, you actually got it? I'm impressed, Derek has fallen off the face of the earth since I moved down here. No power on at the shop, can't get a hold of him, he won't return my calls, and I've been here more than a week now. Looks like I'm on my own again.

I'm really glad you got your pump though.

-Doc

Oh dude... i'm really sorry to hear that. :(

If you're going to try to hack it out there anyways, i'll see what i can send you to work on this winter/spring. :)