PDA

View Full Version : xA Speedster

Edicius
04-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Anyone see this thing?

For those who haven't:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/tuners.cfm?tunerid=7051111.002&toyota=1.html/country/jcf

VikingJZ
04-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah........no.

That would be cool if the glass met the ends of the A-pillars and had a top frame. The sides should also be closed in like a real door. Get rid of the stupid video game systems....

ciento44
04-26-2006, 03:55 PM
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

Blocky cars should not have the tops chopped off.

andy
04-26-2006, 06:54 PM
HAHAHHA, I think i just pooed my self allitle. Gotta give it some respect, somebody poured alot of work into that thing.
later

Edicius
04-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I love how it's called the SPEEDSTER. It's an xA with the only engine performance mods being simple bolts ons. But with enough heavy electronics weighing it down to the point where it would be even slower than stock. Maybe that's why they cut off the roof and some of the doors, to lose some of the weight. Plus it's an auto. I don't think it could get up to a speed that would necessitate the TRD 4 Piston, 328mm x 28mm custom brake system. But then again, all added weight from the electronics would give it more momentum.

That's what you get when you cross a Toyota vehicle with Honda ideology.

:thumbsdow

:puke:

Playfortoday
04-27-2006, 02:02 AM
ENGINE

AEM cold air intake
DC Sports header
Five Axis custom engine cover
I thought the industry was catching on that all-show-no-go cars were starting to be looked upon as being tacky. I am already noticing that the same cars in my area that only a year ago had giant wings a huge wheels and fart cans are being stripped back down to near stock with a little flair. I have seen around here that Clayton has removed his wing and is looking for a stock bumper cover. And that is not a slam. Styles and perference change and he is changing with the times. Nobody can deny him that a couple years ago his celica was one of the most known in the country and was the object of many young boys wet dreams. I would love to see Clayton's beast converted into a sleeper.

hobbie2k
04-27-2006, 05:33 AM
I like it. I think they took the rather bland xA and have turned it into something very interesting. True, it may not be fast as it is, but it certainly could be. And besides, it was never meant to be fast. Rather, it was meant to be a demonstration fo what could be done.

Reminds me a lot of the Nissan URGE concept.