PDA

View Full Version : gangsta in ford probe

fiveSFE
04-22-2006, 01:04 AM
So im driving to work from the bank and im running a lil late, im driving down the street a lil faster than normal to get to work.

i notice a ford probe behind me, red with a black hood. he was right on my ass so i get to the side to let him pass, he come next to me looks at me. he is a white kid bumping some gangsta music wit his hat on backwards and gold chain. anyways he looks at me, then downshifts and takes off, i just laugh thinking oh what a waste of time.

Now i wouldnt of even bothered with him, but this really pisses me off, he threw on the hazords. i pass a car that is in front of me to catch up to this lil punk wannabe racer/gangster. we come up next to eachother he downshifts again i put it in 3rd we take off from liek 40 mph im just toying with him at first half throttleing it, we are going about 60 and im just barely ahead of him, then i say fuck it and floor it, boost jumps to 21psi external gate opens and i take off like a bat out of hell, hit 90 shifted into 4th gased it for a second and let off. i was at least 20 some carlengths ahead of him. i threw on my hazards and gave him a big thumbs down. :owned:

the only mods i saw on the probe was a cheap ass muffler that sound like shit.

VikingJZ
04-22-2006, 06:23 AM
Hehe...

ocb_dave_ocb
04-27-2006, 02:49 PM
how is it that every drag racing story i hear ends up being "well i wouldn't normally do it but I was mad that day, or pissed that day etc" Then i downshifted and beat him by a million car lenghts..

GT4SOM
04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
ricers...

fiveSFE
04-28-2006, 02:27 AM
how is it that every drag racing story i hear ends up being "well i wouldn't normally do it but I was mad that day, or pissed that day etc" Then i downshifted and beat him by a million car lenghts..

if its a challenge, i would of done it in a hartbeat, but this car was obvisouly no challenge, i would of just ignored him, but he had gone to far!

andi got him by a billlion(not a million) carlengths.