PDA

View Full Version : 5th Gen Body Kit

90CelicaST
01-06-2005, 03:33 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if any one knew of any body kits for the 5th Gen ST'S besides the invader-type kits and the other ones for the hatchbacks. Any help would be appreciated. (I already checked out the Erebuni's, by the way)

91CelicaGT13
01-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I would probably try here they are a little pricey, but that have a great selection (like the blatent title?) BodyKits.com (http://www.bodykits.com/)

Tommy91GT
01-07-2005, 02:10 AM
www.toyotacelicaonline.com has a link with I believe every bodykit ever made for a 5th Gen.

90CelicaST
01-07-2005, 02:30 AM
How much modification would be needed to make a kit for a hatchback, fit the coupe?

Colossus20v
01-07-2005, 02:43 AM
the rear bumper need to be extended about 2 inches or so I believe. But other than that everything pretty much fits on well enough between the different styles.

90CelicaST
01-07-2005, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the help. And while I'm thinking about it, I have another question. Does anyone know where I can get a decent CELICA sticker to put above my tag?

Tommy91GT
01-07-2005, 10:19 AM
You mean on the Rear? If I was you I'd design my own and take it to any sign shop for printing. That will make it unique and you will like it. You can search the net and find tons of free fonts to use, or a pic of the word celica and any shop can do it.

Colossus20v
01-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah i agree with tommy. Designing something yourself will always make you feel better about it. It is not that expensive to do either and most shops will be able to do it for you with out a problem as long as you give them a good picture to use. Just make some phone calls and see what exactly they need. If you give it to them electronically it might be even easier for them to do. Rather than scan in your print out.

Tommy91GT
01-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah i agree with tommy. Designing something yourself will always make you feel better about it. It is not that expensive to do either and most shops will be able to do it for you with out a problem as long as you give them a good picture to use. Just make some phone calls and see what exactly they need. If you give it to them electronically it might be even easier for them to do. Rather than scan in your print out.
Yea definitely put it on digits. Them you can tweak the size, color, and style yourself. Then all they have to do is pop your disk in and produce it.

90CelicaST
01-07-2005, 09:37 PM
All right guys, thanks for the advice. Later