PDA

View Full Version : 88 'Halftrac'

COLDAX
03-29-2006, 08:26 PM
ebay listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GTS-HALFTRAC-TURBO-INTERCOOLED-3SGTE-ONE-OF-A-KIND_W0QQitemZ4626192949QQcategoryZ15288QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem)

interesting!

mtp_69_i
03-29-2006, 11:28 PM
sure is a long list of stuff. He even included "DOT4 Clutch fluid".

And it's got that Lucas oil stabiliser shit in it. Didn't I see a post somewhere here that shows that stuff is crap?

Cheap car for the work tho.

=cJ=
03-30-2006, 04:56 AM
Crumbs, that's pretty nice. That two-tone paint's very nice :drool:

COLDAX
03-30-2006, 05:44 AM
I don't understand why there is only one pic of the engine and none of the interior, yet there are several of the sunroof. All that work you'd wanna show it off...

3sgte@daspeedof
03-30-2006, 06:10 AM
I've seen it in person very clean car, don't know why he didn't put up pics of the interior, or more motor shots. But it hauls ass

allblackalltrac
04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
That would be my car. It didnt meet the reserve so it didnt sell. It'll go up in AutoTrader this week and back on eBay on the weekend.

Those were the only pics I posted cause those were the only pics I had of it at the time of listing the car. There are so many of the sunroof because that usually always rusts out so I included detailed pics of it to show that there is no rust. The other pics detail the lines of the car and from them you can see its straight and rust free. I'll get more detailed pics of the car including wheel wells, under the car, interior and engine shots later in the week.

I guaranty that this is the cleanest ST162 3S swapped Celica anyone can find - if you can find a better example BUY IT!

As far as I know Im the only one that has the All-Trac body kit, leather interior and brakes swapped as well. Everyone that I have meet that knows what they are looking at assumes its AWD, only a few actually got on their chest to look under the rear to see if the diff is there, lol. I tell everyone its an All-Trac but without the AWD, hence 'hALf-TRAC'. But make no mistake about it, it is by no means half-assed.

I spent alot of time, work, money, sweat, blood and tears into this car to get it to the condition that it is in today. If anyone is at all seriously interested in this car I'll gladly let you see it in person and take it for a test drive show your mechanic, whatever - local of course.

I'll be at the local meet out in Miss. tonite so if you want to look at it - heres your opportunity.

Any questions regarding the car feel free to ask away.