PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Celica STX

lbitlb4l
03-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I am new to this site and was wondering about the best places to check out to get some performance parts for my celica. It has a 4AFe, and i cant seem to find any performance parts anywhere. I would also like to find a small bodykit for my car, but it seems like I can only find huge body kits. I appreciate anyone who can help me out with this... Thanks.

Colossus20v
03-27-2006, 02:27 PM
Not sure what exactly you mean by small and big bodykits. Are you refering to a lip kit as a small body kit? As far as performance goes, you can do a header, intake, and advance the timing to get some more horses out of it.

90CelicaST
03-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Also, you can use a T25 or similar turbos and make your own turbo kit for your car.

lbitlb4l
04-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks... Yes, I was refering to a lip kit for my car. I can't figure out where to get one. I have been looking online, and even TRD doesn't have one that I know of. Also, I would like to figure out how to make my car "sleepy eyed". I thought that I could cut the rod that connects the light to the motor and then weld it back together to make it shorter, but I didnt know if it would work or not.