PDA

View Full Version : greetings all!

brianforster
03-25-2006, 02:45 AM
hey im from 6gc.net but registered here to use search, never hurts to try another source :)

im currently swapping a 92 3sgte into a 94 celica ST, today i got the engine bolted down, tomorrow should be plugging up all hoses vacuum lines plugs etc. and the rest of the fun stuff, basically im on the downhill of the swap (or so i think)

a HUGE thank you to the owners of the site or whoever runs it for the BGB links, they have saved me so many times. this was the main reason i wanted to start my own thread, to show my appreciation for the resources.

hopefully ill start posting here more, but not much of an active 6g commutiy so ill try to lend a hand where i can as far as general automotive knowledge goes.

thanks again

-brian

Kingsoup
03-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Right on man! that should be a badass mobile when its done!

Luis C
03-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Welcome aboard and dont be a stranger, there are mostly 5th gen owners here (including myself) so owners from other gen Celicas are more than welcome

Borinal
03-29-2006, 07:17 PM
That's an awesome mod for the 6G. Personally I love the style of the 6G more than the 5G's, don't get my wrong the 5G's are pretty too. Especially the GT-Four. Anyways, 6G just didn't have the motor...

Glad to have you aboard though! :D