View Full Version : can some1 get me a part# for this piece on the hood

03-22-2006, 06:29 AM
what is it called anyway? (circled in blue)


i apologize to owner of this car i just need to locate this part #. someone help me out. thanks.

03-23-2006, 06:20 AM
thats for an all-trac. just goto a dealer and tell them the hood scoop for an ST185

03-23-2006, 07:08 AM
No, thats not the actual scoop, its the small rubber piece that sucks the scoop onto the top mount intercooler if you have one which maximizes the air flow into the intercooler. I'm not sure on that part number though, just call up your local toyota dealer and ask for the rubber piece that is below the hood scoop that sucks onto the top mount intercooler.

03-24-2006, 02:06 AM
*slaps myself. my brother works for toyota. but still no one got me a part#. my bro is out of state til sunday.

and yes its probably a rubber piece to direct air into the IC. mine is missing and after looking at the STI, i thought to myself and said aerodynamicly, air wont go in there. :thumbsdow

03-24-2006, 05:19 AM
I have an AllTrac hood on my car, and it doesn't have that thing. And I don't have any problems with air going into my interco....oh, nevermind :D