PDA

View Full Version : I know photoshop is powerful but......

4thgenceli
03-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Whats the chances of pulling just my wife outta this picture, COMPLETE eliminating myself (hand's included) and the text @ the bottom? I'm lookin to get a hot background for my desktop. I think I have an ultra high res shot sumwhere...
Fairly large shot (http://www.my4thgencelica.net/images/Prom2001.jpg)

creech_r
03-13-2006, 10:26 AM
you can recreate the fence, the flowers are more difficult to edit in. The buildings would be fun. I'm brain fried and will be up all night doing schoolwork, sorry. Why do you want you standing there...that seems kinda lonely. Drop in a model? Alex (cosmic) could probably do it in less time and at higher quality.

damn, you just reminded me i'm taking a girl to her senior prom. shit, i have to rent a suit. you bastard. hehe.

KoreanJoey
03-14-2006, 12:46 AM
you can recreate the fence, the flowers are more difficult to edit in. The buildings would be fun. I'm brain fried and will be up all night doing schoolwork, sorry. Why do you want you standing there...that seems kinda lonely. Drop in a model? Alex (cosmic) could probably do it in less time and at higher quality.

damn, you just reminded me i'm taking a girl to her senior prom. shit, i have to rent a suit. you bastard. hehe.

No matter how old I get, high school girls stay the same age.

Sean
03-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Way to much work for so little to be gained. What a retarded project.

Ricksta
03-14-2006, 02:02 AM
dude you both look a lot different now....

angryyoungnpoor
03-14-2006, 05:39 AM
i am 100% sure you can find that picture online somewhere. My ex and I have a prom photo in front of that same backdrop.

Galcobar
03-14-2006, 07:14 AM
From what was posted, I think the idea is to have a background for his computer of his highschool sweetheart in front of that backdrop -- that she's now his wife making it all the more appropriate considering she's wearing a white dress.

cosmic_sombrero
03-14-2006, 11:41 AM
I understand wanting to do it...

... but there's no way I can spare the amount of time it would take to do that justice.

It's finals week, after all.

4thgenceli
03-16-2006, 10:44 PM

... but there's no way I can spare the amount of time it would take to do that justice.

Not an issue.. I would actually wait until you feel like doing it. I bought a PS book :noob:

angryyoungnpoor
03-17-2006, 02:37 AM

It's always finals week for you. :D

4thgenceli
04-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Hrm.. I now know how to make animated gifs!

Still tennative about this chop.. a little more work I think in the PS department :0-\