PDA

View Full Version : A new thread in the drag racing forum.

T-spoon
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Early 90's integra, low enough to have wicked camber with big chrome wheels, fart can, etc. etc. lurched to try to get a jump on me and the green light this morning, he went too soon though and had to hit the brakes a fraction of a second before green. Light changed and I did a mild clutch-slip launch in the mrS and left his roaring fart-can behind. Not really a race, I just found it amusing. That's the closest I've come to a "race" since I bought the car in.. I think October. :hehe: Odd, used to have people challenge the MKIIs and Celica constantly. It's actually more peaceful this way, I can play with the corners unmolested :bigthumbu

Snafu
03-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Sounds like fun. I have a 91 LS and it's pretty damn quick (I guess that's what 11 pounds of boost does)... but I couldn't stand the thing without boost. My Celica in its current state (no boost) could walk that thing like nobody's business. Those things are terribly heavy for the 130hp Honda put in them. Got any pics of your MRS? those things are hot.

T-spoon
03-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Hmm, pictures.. weather has been nice the last two weeks, I need to get outside and clean it up so pictures are worth takin'. Need to update the sig anyhow..