PDA

View Full Version : They ruined a 5th gen!

fiveSFE
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM
http://denver.craigslist.org/car/134375453.html

just saw this posted on a local forum, i think its disqusting, the wheel wells dont even line up right.

alltracman78
02-21-2006, 06:27 PM
already posted on here...

But yes, I agree....

fiveSFE
02-21-2006, 07:00 PM
ooops, didnt see it

Conrad_Turbo
02-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Hillbilly Alltrac. :hehe:

RIalltrac
02-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Hillbilly Alltrac. :hehe:

now now, its only an st. Regardless, who cares I think its kinda cool. If done right probably a lot of fun to drive too. I mean its just an st, they're like the bottom of the pile in the celica world. Dime a dozen, I say have fun and rock on.

90CelicaST
02-22-2006, 01:50 AM
now now, its only an st. Regardless, who cares I think its kinda cool. If done right probably a lot of fun to drive too. I mean its just an st, they're like the bottom of the pile in the celica world. Dime a dozen, I say have fun and rock on.
.... :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger
And no where on there does it say that it is an ST...GTs came in notchback form too....Oh..and :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

gt lifthback
02-22-2006, 06:04 AM
well its something you dont see everyday......... i think it looks cool fun to drive maybe if they modified or make it look nicer like a real 4x4 car it will be worth watching.

RIalltrac
02-22-2006, 03:17 PM
.... :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger
And no where on there does it say that it is an ST...GTs came in notchback form too....Oh..and :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

Dont get mad, its not my fault I'm spoiled with the likes of an alltrac. Now if they would have done that to an alltrac that would have been sacrilegious. :bigthumbu

andy
02-23-2006, 11:08 PM
that is one ruined celica, i hate it. ugly and a disgrace to all celica's , chevy ewwww. haha i bet it did take a good bit of duct tape and JB weld to get it to stay on there. haha
later

flanders12321
02-26-2006, 03:28 AM
That celica is pretty messed up i mean it really blows, it blows like monika lewinsky in the oval office

dustinb_15
02-26-2006, 03:57 PM
I have seen this posted before, but that is indeed a tragedy. And I have an ST also and I personally think they're ok, and not a "dime a dozen" although mine is a 6th gen