PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends New Car (hopefully i can borrow it!)

emicen
02-16-2006, 03:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/emicen/Vicks%20Mini/front1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/emicen/Vicks%20Mini/front2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/emicen/Vicks%20Mini/rear1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/emicen/Vicks%20Mini/side1.jpg

04 Mini Cooper Convertible (no shit, look at the pictures :squint: )
Chilli Pack
Chrono Pack
17" Wheel Upgrade

Thats bout it for now. But I will be trying to guide her astray :hehe: :cool:

Colossus20v
02-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Its A Mini!!!!!

emicen
02-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Its A Mini!!!!!

....and the winner of the observation round :bigthumbu :hehe:

I love them. Had one for work for a year or so. Great handling for front wheel drive and just fun to drive. Celica's are my speed fix, when I want to cruise with the top down, the Mini will rock. :cool:

alltracman78
02-17-2006, 03:55 AM
I didn't like the inside of the one we got over here at all..
Not a huge fan of the car either.

whatever
:shrug:

roman
02-17-2006, 05:28 AM
My friend has a Cooper-S. It's a fun little car. My short list of pros/cons are:

Pros: not too slow, handles well, lots of interior room, kinda like the retro styling inside
Cons: seats not comfortable at all, rides really rough, still has fwd handling characteristics that are quite obvious.

And I think the convertibles look butt ugly :) The regular hardtops look sweet though.

Punisher
02-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Can I borrow your gf?

Luis C
02-20-2006, 04:25 PM
^ :stupid: she looks hot :D

Borinal
02-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Does that Antenna have a flashing LED for planes? :P

CelicaGT4
02-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Very nice car! I love those..especially the old school mini's. Why not the Cooper S?

=cJ=
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Can I borrow your gf?

Someone had to say it I guess :hehe:

emicen
02-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Does that Antenna have a flashing LED for planes? :P

Does your MR2 have a compartment for your curling tongs (are MR2's widely reknowned as hairdressers cars stateside as they are over here?) :P back :thefinger

Its not a Cooper S because at 19 and not passed her test yet the insurance would be ridiculous. I duno what you guys get stateside but the seats on hers are well comfy. Half leather and very supportive. I'd say with a good driver and proper roads (ie nice and twisty like we play on over here) it'd hold its own with a 185. Typically flawed off the line as any FWD car is, but its a laugh to drive.

mtp_69_i
02-22-2006, 02:42 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :owned:

roman
02-22-2006, 05:19 AM
I duno what you guys get stateside but the seats on hers are well comfy. Half leather and very supportive. I'd say with a good driver and proper roads (ie nice and twisty like we play on over here) it'd hold its own with a 185. Typically flawed off the line as any FWD car is, but its a laugh to drive.

Didn't notice it wasn't an S, my mistake. I've only driven the S a few times so I can't say much about the ride quality on the regular model.

angryyoungnpoor
02-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Strange.. the pictures are backwards, yet all the numbers are not backwards. How'd you do that?!

Morwan
02-22-2006, 06:54 AM
If you're not joking... It's because he's from England. If you are, my sarcasm detector is faulty.

Borinal
02-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Does your MR2 have a compartment for your curling tongs (are MR2's widely reknowned as hairdressers cars stateside as they are over here?) :P back :thefinger

Its not a Cooper S because at 19 and not passed her test yet the insurance would be ridiculous. I duno what you guys get stateside but the seats on hers are well comfy. Half leather and very supportive. I'd say with a good driver and proper roads (ie nice and twisty like we play on over here) it'd hold its own with a 185. Typically flawed off the line as any FWD car is, but its a laugh to drive.

Eh, I was just razzin' ya, I've got a spiffy hood mount, near the back behind t-bar though and not as high as that one. Shaved the stock.

So that's what THAT fucking compartment is for??? God damn hair dressers I never could figure out that mystery compartment. HAHAHA Cool ride, definately wouldn't hold it's own with me though. ^_^

Borinal
02-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Y'know what, that is fucking disturbing... Hairdressers. W-T-F mang.

Luni
02-22-2006, 08:44 AM
Yeah, the hairdresser comment was pretty gay lol.

emicen
02-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Just jesting back, no offence meant or taken in the first instance ;)

Took it to the local drags on Sunday. Didnt take it up the strip but it was just nice having a 2hr drive without constantly looking at shit like oil temps and when the police were pulling everything remotely non-stock we just got waved by with a smile.

RIalltrac
02-24-2006, 09:04 PM
^ :stupid: she looks hot :D

I'd go with that, looks like she actually has teeth (which for some reason a lot of british people seem to lose somewhere along the line) Otherwise cool little ride, my stepfather is from the UK and he wants to import one of the older coopers. We must have spent 2 hours one day looking at all the oldies on ebay.

emicen
02-26-2006, 08:23 PM
I'd go with that, looks like she actually has teeth (which for some reason a lot of british people seem to lose somewhere along the line) Otherwise cool little ride, my stepfather is from the UK and he wants to import one of the older coopers. We must have spent 2 hours one day looking at all the oldies on ebay.

Might I suggest fuck that, buy one from Japan :bigthumbu They have them over there, they are nuts about them as some people are in the UK, however, they dont salt the roads in Japan in the winter, hence the cars are in far better condition. I'd definately give doing it that way some thought if he's serious ;)

Sean
02-27-2006, 03:31 AM
yuck, not a fan. Cute girl though!

GT4SOM
03-06-2006, 10:37 PM
No way in hell would I be cheating on my car if I had a 205. Nice mini though :bigthumbu