PDA

View Full Version : 91 celica coming together

reprezent
02-05-2006, 12:31 AM
hey everybody i just want to let people know that my 91 celica is coming together sooooooo nice, just sand and primered it, 5inch faze tach was put in air fuel ratio gauge & volt gauge, 2-10inch mtx subs along with a 400 watt amp,and a nices set of 17's,havent put the 17's on yet and the tach pic will be posted tommorow , thanks to everybody for giving me a home for my celica...!!! peace!!!! :bigthumbu

TEAMFaint
02-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Looks very nice and clean. Looks like it has come a long ways :D One suggestion though: take off the side mouldings on the doors. It will look a whole lot sleeker. Keep us updated when you get the 17's on :)

reprezent
02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Looks very nice and clean. Looks like it has come a long ways :D One suggestion though: take off the side mouldings on the doors. It will look a whole lot sleeker. Keep us updated when you get the 17's on :)

trust me i will, the rims will be on tommorow,about the trim whats the best way to do that and will there be holes i need to fill in or will the trim come right off?

AllOutRed90
02-05-2006, 12:49 AM
It will pull off with a screw driving or sumn flat of that sort, below are 3 small holes you will have to fill.... good luck...

reprezent
02-05-2006, 12:50 AM
thanks

GTinvader
02-05-2006, 01:31 AM
man i am glad i sold her to you. youre doing good. i miss my interior though. haha i loved it.

reprezent
02-05-2006, 02:06 AM
hey bro GTinvader long time no hear yo man i told you i would take care of her,yo man the whole florida thing isn't going down,so she is staying right here, the paint job will come soon,the primer is holding on good so i am going to try to spray next month,,hey man thanks for the car, i have never took any honda i ever owned this far.talk to you later,peace

GTinvader
02-05-2006, 02:17 AM
not a problem.....do you know what color youre gonna paint? i should be coming home in march so i will be selling the gts i have out here...damn this sucks...haha i cant keep any car for long..i have wanted so badly to do the swap but never get the chance to...S.O.B.

reprezent
02-05-2006, 02:55 AM
really i dont know yet,its really hard to pick one but i will make it worth my wild,yo man you got to hit me up when you get back to the east so we can hit the streets and you can see the celica.