PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR! post ur pics and stories :)

Keyroo
01-02-2005, 01:23 AM
ok even tho a few ppl won't agree that this board is a social thing, i'm pushing to make it more social, so in a bid to get to know each other better here is a thread to share ur new years eve piccies and stories

so i had a new years eve party at my house since we have done the beach house, the city the night club stuff before and we always have a much more fun and less stressfull night at a house party, so my mates came over, and brought their mates, and some other randoms, anyhoo was a good night,
just a couple of pics:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/000_0902_0001.jpg
i should explain this photo,,, but i'm not going to :P

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/DSCN1991.jpg
my mates attempt at making a firework in a red bull can haha, it's still stuck to the concrete

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/DSCN1998.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/DSCN2009.jpg
someone had to do it HAHA god bless ya mike

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/DSCN2011.jpg
this photo cracks me up, need a slogan for it i recon :P (dude with his thumbs up is my best guy mate)

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/newyears/DSCN2000.jpg
and thats my best friend and i, i look reaseonably sober :P

drank a whole bottle of yager and half a bottle of jack, suprised i wasnt the oen passed out :P

Matty

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
01-02-2005, 01:31 AM
looks like you had a ball keyroo..

Me personally, i stayed at home and had a quiet one with my pop.

The year will make up for it though :D

Classique71
01-02-2005, 03:01 AM
me - well i spent it on ther cosat playing beach cricket + around the camp fore with mates

My feet are red - and sore - but had a ball !

Oh and we witnessed a nudie run around an oval ( 400 meter dash ) from 2 of my mates

JuniorJack
01-02-2005, 09:09 AM
me - went out clubbing and can't remember hardly anything. next day i woke up to have quite alot of numbers on my phone and an empty bank account. pics. i hope not.

Keyroo
01-02-2005, 10:09 AM
hahah good work guys :P

god bless ya jack, i was still drinking at 5 am, worst things was i had a wedding the night before with free beer so i had hit it hard for two nights in the row, and i'm feelign reletavily fine today! weird :P

ROME
01-02-2005, 11:04 AM
House party and friends house, drank lots and crashed kinda early (3 or 4 ish) Then woke up at 9am still drunk and walked to the train station, took that to the city and had a ball at sunshine people. Crashed again at midnight.. Sooo physically drained.

Back to work tomorrow at 5am pulling a double shift :( oh well

JuniorJack
01-02-2005, 06:31 PM
haha. a two nite bender. thats mad. i've only done that a couple of times. i was still feelin a lil sick today though. ah well :D

Keyroo
01-03-2005, 12:36 AM
when i finished high school, man that was a while ago now,, anyhoo, i drank solid for a week, we just kept having party after party, at the end of the week i was found sitting on someones couch white as a ghost, shaking and hugging my knees :P i had alcahol poisoning, ended up in bed for a few days hehe,, fark it was an awesome week tho,

and up at falls creek u drink every night anyway, but not a hooj amount, althought one night i drank 150 bucks worth of yager and red bull, woke up in some chicks appartment on the other side of teh village , stagered home, went to work and then that night we had a stuff party and were playing drinking and skulling games all night, i wans't a healthy boy after that,,

eh u only live once ;)

JuniorJack
01-03-2005, 01:18 AM
when i finished high school, man that was a while ago now,, anyhoo, i drank solid for a week, we just kept having party after party, at the end of the week i was found sitting on someones couch white as a ghost, shaking and hugging my knees :P i had alcahol poisoning, ended up in bed for a few days hehe,, fark it was an awesome week tho,

dude thats called schoolies. best week EVER. i was never the same after that week though. especially one of the guys staying with us. everytime he past out we would cover him in shaving cream or draw a beard or a mono brow with a marker. ahh good times. :arr:

Keyroo
01-03-2005, 02:19 AM
na this was before schoolies :P
we started while we were still at school, i never went ot schoolies, had to work, and had no money left :P i've made up for it the past few years ;)

ronin
01-03-2005, 08:03 AM
2 years ago i went for 8 months where i had at least 1 drink every night.

new years: went to mates place, few people, drank a bottle of turkey and me and my mate drank 1/2 his slab as well. finished at 230

night after at mates place: we finished the slab sat and watched a heap of knight rider episodes and car DVD's. finished at 0530.

last night:stayed at same place: drank bottle of burbon, had thai green curry for tea that just about burned my mouth out. watched some more car dvds, and while attempting to watch knightrider his DVD player died. so did i at about 130, i was wayy too tired.

3S-GTE_Man
01-03-2005, 10:29 AM
went to mates house party after work at 9pm and drank half a slab of jimy and went ot bed at 2am...very slack but there was shit all chicks there so no reason to stay up, lol!

Nezza :wiggle:

kenshin
01-04-2005, 05:24 AM
haha yeh nye was a blast sorry keyroo i couldnt make it 2 ur joint i had a pissup for the countdown @ a mates house and wasnt in driving condition then went to a club and got absolutly plastered and dont remember too much but i didnt chuck or pass out which was amazing!

robbie
01-04-2005, 07:27 AM
hey guys, i new here. Live on central coast of nsw (near terrigal/gosford). Sounds like most of u had an alright night. I drew the short straw and was designated driver, was transporting shit loads of ppl around in my st184 :( Sucked for me no drinking + people were having a 3som in the back while i was driving. (Thats 2 girls, 1 guy b4 u ask :P)

Jaemus
01-05-2005, 03:04 AM
hey robbie
welcome man

ronin
01-05-2005, 03:27 AM
okay.. robbie wins.. hey man.

i would have bene pulling the car over and jumping in to give the guy a hand.. i mean.. 2 chicks dont really fit into the back of a 184.. i would have been dragging one into the front seat fo sho.

welcome man.

robbie
01-06-2005, 01:34 AM
yeh, it was a tight fit hence arms, legs everywhere were coming into the front cabin :o

SCO-77K
01-06-2005, 02:03 AM
ok i dont have any pictures yet but i'll tell you what i did.

First of all i went in to the city (sydney) and watched the 9pm fireworks from the top of the AAMI building in north sydney, amazing few and the fireworks were cool, (wish i could have stayed for the 12am fireworks) after that me and my mates hopped in a taxi and headed to a mates house just south of the city (i was well drunk at this point) got there about 10pm, it was a massive house party with about 150 people there! lots of drunkness was acted out, watched the fireworks on the tele, said happy new years to about 60 people i've never met. From there got a taxi home about 3am. Woke up at 10am on the saturday and headed to the Domain in sydney for Field day (big dance festival with 22000 people there) drank all day spewed a couple of times and had a blast! from there we went to a club in kings cross, by this stage i was maggot hehe. stayed there till about 2am(on the 2nd) went to another mates hotel room and passed out never to feel the same again.

its was great! woot! hehe :P