PDA

View Full Version : 04 350z track

undecided
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
get to borrow my friends for the weekend since im house sitting. ..six speed baby. actually i've driven it around a couple times and i dont really like it... too many blind spots, huge notchy at time gear box etc... but the ladies like it and my friend and i are going to take it for a spin tonight.

b4 u guys warn about wreckin it etc. believe me ill drive this thing like a grandma since it's not mine :hehe:

surfergravity
01-27-2006, 05:37 PM
I enjoyed the 350 I drove. Just another car to get used to if you were to drive it on a regular basis.

Lagos
01-27-2006, 09:04 PM
id love to drive one. they look like they would be a lot of fun

RedPhoenix
02-03-2006, 11:15 AM
They are. My dads friend let me drive his 350z. What a blast. Although its a weird car to get used to, you sit very low compared to a celica.

hobbie2k
02-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Part of that feeling of sitting low is caused by the very high waistline and tiny windows. It makes you feel like you're very deep in the car. I sure wouldn't mind one. Anyone seen the Nissan Urge and Foria? The Urge is supposed to take on the MX-5, Solstice/Sky, and the Foria is a replacement for the Silvia. Both are still concepts right now, but they're both very buildable. Them, coupled with the 350Z, G35coupe, and GT-R will give Nissan 5 sports orientated cars in North America.

simonsaysyousuck
02-05-2006, 08:36 AM
i wasnt too impressed. there sales people really need to understand its a sports car and stop with the 'holy shit pull over business'