PDA

View Full Version : Video of the Week 5

Sean
01-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Video of the Week
Week #5: Yuppy and his Ferrari 360

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchive/Videoweek/F360_BurnoutContest.wmv

As if Celicatech.com wasnt already entertaining enough, we did it again! Welcome to the Video of the Week section. We will provide you with another Video of the Week every week for your viewing pleasure.

Please right click, and save target as. You might need special Codec to view certain films, I highly suggest Quick Time, or Winamp.

I have hundreds of videos to choose from, from road racing, Top Gear, 5th Gear, street racing, Dyno runs, F1, Rally, you name it! Please PM Sean (me ) your suggestions for future Video's.

Happy Viewing

surfergravity
01-26-2006, 01:42 PM
I laughed at that so hard here at work. Poor Ferrari. It needs to go to a better owner.

cosmic_sombrero
01-26-2006, 03:48 PM
:slap:

While we were prepping my car for paint, I noticed a picture of a ferrari (couldn't tell the model) tapped to the painter's toolbox. I asked him about it, and he said "oh yeah, I've had to repair that thing twice. The guy keeps smearing the nose off it."

At one point he was given the keys to it, too. The owner was out of country for 27 days, and he said he would leave it wth him for repairs and pick it up when he got back... and that Vince should take it out at least once to keep it running properly.

Apparently the best way to describe it was "oh, shit."