PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

Sean
12-30-2004, 06:36 AM
I really have WAY to much time, and money invested into my car. Im really contemplating over the thought of parking her for the winter, and buying a commuter car. I drive about 70 miles a day, and about 600 on a lot of weekends.

I REALLY REALLY want to buy a bike, but winter in Spokane does not allow this. My friend has a 1995, 4 cylinder, soft top, Jeep Wrangler, 4wd of course, with just around 100k. He said he would sell it to me for 4k, and im really thinking about picking it up. Its going to be REALLY hard not driving my car, but I know its for the best.

Does that sound like a decent deal? 95 wrangler for 4k? Then in the spring, i will surely sell it, and buy the bike of my dreams.

Sean
12-30-2004, 06:37 AM
I came up with this today, mostly because i nearly totaled my car out in some icy conditions this morning. Just about t-boned a pathfinder who was sideways in my lane, i was cruising at about 60 and BARELY missed her this morning.

Too close, way too close.

spoolin_gt
12-30-2004, 08:07 AM
i guess it's a pretty good investment....i try not to drive my car in icy and snowy conditions here....