PDA

View Full Version : K guys. MUST SELL. 4th Gen 3S-GE for sale w/parts car.

JDMjosh
01-10-2006, 03:02 AM
K guys. MUST SELL. 4th Gen 3S-GE for sale w/parts car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried selling this car a while back until i had to leave the province for work.
I came back and bought another, faster 4th Gen GT-S and a 93 New Yorker for winter, and now i have ZERO places to put all these cars.

So here goes:

87 Celica GT-S hatch-back with straight from Japan 3S-GE engine swap.

White with blue interior (mint), HKS cold intake w/MAF plate, Trust exhaust, header and clear headlight housings.

Fast car.

Loud car.

Never smoked in or abused in any way.

It was rear-ended in Sept 2004 and the SLIGHTLY dented bumer was apparently enough to write it off so:

It needs safety. It will need a safety no matter who buys it anyway.

I've had the frame inspected and it's %100 certifiable.

It recently got towed because my neighbors are gay, so i need to sell this quickly. It's a shame to see it go, but my other 4th gen needs more attention than I can give it, and i would rather have a Celica-head buy it instead of some high-school girl that will smash it up in two months.

I have a blue, stripped down 86 GT-S hatch-back that I will throw in with the deal. No frame, engine, tranny or windshield. Just a big bundle of parts.

I want to have pictures posted up by the end of the week. It's costing me $20 a day as it sits right now.

$4,000 canadian dollars takes everything.

PLEASE people, if you are seriously interested, drop me a line on here, phone my F'ing house or e-mail me PRONTO!!!!!

Josh Allen
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
306-949-4819

nas_ny@hotmail.com

**you can see a picture of the white GT-S here at carcomain.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/578254

GO. SEE. BUY. PLEASE.

alltracman78
01-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Wrong forum.
This needs to be in for sale.
Also, what gen 3SGE is it?

caKes
01-11-2006, 08:29 PM
so u have a 3sge for sale(just the motor)??? if this is true..how much u want for just the motor???

angryyoungnpoor
01-12-2006, 12:59 AM
so u have a 3sge for sale(just the motor)??? if this is true..how much u want for just the motor???

Does it look like he's selling a motor?

Newb. :hehe:

caKes
01-12-2006, 01:29 AM
did u not see his pics..hes only got his foot on one...its good tho!!! i just got my celi so the neb title fits i guess!!! besides im a chevy boi!

JDMjosh
01-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Haha.. Yeah, that pic is sweet, but pretty old. My foot is on the blown motor that i swapped out a year ago.

I put a JDM crate engine and JDM tranny in that car, and that car is the one for sale.

It COMES WITH a parts car that has no motor or tranny.

PLEASE BUY! -weep- I'm asking $4 thousand Can... but it IS negotiable.

If anyone needs JUST a GT-S engine or an ALL-TRACK engine, I know personally of one of each that are in my city, sitting for sale.

But I doubt he would let the GT-E engine go for less than $2 thousand Can.

BUT BUY MY CAR ANYWAY! IT'S A FREAKIN GEM!!!