PDA

View Full Version : Celica gt Body kit

Celicaboomsz
01-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Does any body know where i can get a full body kit for my car that will not cost$$ me a leg and an arm? And which body kit do you recommend.?(Which on looks the best) Does it come painted already or at least primed? What is the best material? Please help me out Thanks?

Smaay
01-04-2006, 11:00 PM
your gonna spend about 1000 for everything, most kits are fiberglass which suck IMO...i like the Wings West because its Urethane, fits perfectly and fairly inexpensive...it also looks just like the TRD kit...

Celicaboomsz
01-05-2006, 12:49 AM
What about the ones on ebay they are fairly cheap they go for 350-400 dollars

Galcobar
01-05-2006, 12:55 AM
That would be the ill-fitting fibreglass ones.

AllOutRed90
01-23-2006, 04:23 PM
If you purchase a Ebay kit, you will more then likely have to do some more work to even get it to fit. Buying a True kit will fit perfect, and if you buy a cheap one your going to spend just as much to make it fit. You also have to rule in cost of paint and installation by a shop, if your doing that.

Tommy91GT
01-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Kits don't come painted, they come with a shitty prep job.
Follow the link and you will see all 26 kits available for 7th Gen
http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/bodykit7.htm
Buying a kit can range from$200 (Ebay) - $1000. After that you got paint. You car shouldn't really be faded so you may be able to get away with painting the kit then mounting. MAACO will spray it for about $200, but I suggest you do the prep work.
Then you have the cost of either a professional shop installing (BIG $), your back alley Tuner shop (A few $), or a case of beer for you buddy to come over and help you put it on (up to $25).

As stated above, Ebay kits aren't the greatest, you could get lucky though, but you usually get what you pay for. But on that note, www.nopionline.com carries 6 full kits for your car for under $400. They are all knock-offs I think, but it's an option. They should fit rather well, but you will have less problems dealling with them than some dude on Ebay if your kit comes in cracked. Just my $.02