PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone Dyno'd their 7afe?

Bitter
12-18-2005, 09:56 PM
hi, im looking for a dyno of a 4 speed auto 7afe powered celica. i know someone somewhere with that combo has to have gone to the dyno with a 4spd celica? sure the numbers arent impressive but come on, dont be ashamed!

blackscarlet
12-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Dude, why do you care how much power is lost in a 4-spd w/ 7afe...THERE'S NONE TO BEGIN WITH...(your last post)

Now this...Why do so many of you guys care about the "power gains" of an intake on a weak motor.
(no offence, I'm sure there's a few quick all-motor'd GT's here)

You want power...get a 3S. :owned:

I don't even belong here (her BF), but lurking around I see a LOT of this...I'm not trashing Celicas at all. Hell I would've never recomended it to her if I felt that way.But she ain't racin'...and if she was, she'd be boosted!

I currently own 2 Supras one's a Turbo, one's not...guess witch one I could give a shit less to waste the money on for Dyno tuning...that's all I'm saying...sorry for the rant...

*Goes back to SF to hide* :cool:

P.S...After a Suby, I DO want an All-Trac...so don't hate me too much, besides...we're all in Toyotas! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Bitter
12-21-2005, 03:54 AM
where did i say i was looking for power gains? if i wanted power i'd get a faster car. i wanted a general idea of what this combination puts down the ground just so i can sleep better at night.

if you dont have anything constructive to add please go away, and stop lurking on your GF's name.

Lagos
12-21-2005, 03:57 AM
if i had to guess i would say that is somwhere around 90-100hp .

Bitter
12-21-2005, 04:35 AM
actually i found my answer, the auto is around 88-93whp and the manual is around 91-95 whp.

Lagos
12-21-2005, 08:05 PM
good to know.

alltracman78
01-09-2006, 12:00 PM
P.S...After a Suby, I DO want an All-Trac...so don't hate me too much, besides...we're all in Toyotas! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Get the Alltrac first. ;)