PDA

View Full Version : I've arrived.... everybody bow :D

Luis C
12-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Greetings everyone

just got here by accident, I saw this site referred at another forum and decided to check it out so I decided to stay :bigthumbu

I have a 1992 Euro/JDM spec. ST182 (to those who don't know that's kind of an american GT with a 2nf Generation 3S-GE instead of the 5S-FE) witch I love to death although lately is being doing a number on my wallet witch has left me close to bankrupcy. :slap:

THis is my 2nd Celica, I used to own a NADM 5th Gen GT-S but since it was imported from the US to where I live I had a really hard time finding parts for it, anyway the GT-i is far much faster and nimble than the GT-S due to the much more powerfull 3S-GE engine, different gear box with different gear ratios (S-52 instead of the S-53) and a lighter car (no sunroof, no System 10, no Cruise Control, drivers seat does not have all the electrical moving thinggys inside, no ABS, no fog lights) :D

I know this car front to back so any questions just ask, I'll be happy to contribute.

boosted gt
12-26-2004, 08:12 PM
i'm new also. i have a '90 toyota celica st that is my "beater" it replaced my beloved 89 corolla that was so rusty it became dangerous to drive.

Luni
12-27-2004, 08:52 AM
Well welcome both of you.

Thanks for stoppin in. Let me know if theres anything me or any of the "staff" (mods and other admin) can do for you.

carlosfandango
12-28-2004, 09:07 PM
welcome guys..

medivh66
12-29-2004, 05:11 PM
hello