PDA

View Full Version : FAQ's/Helpful Links

Mike431635
12-26-2004, 01:01 AM
I know you guys have all thought about this already, but we should really start making some FAQ's and things like that for the site, and set up a main page like at Celica.net.

My ideas-

FAQ's
Performance FAQ- would contain lists of things you can do to your NA Celica to get more power/reliability out of it (intake, headers, exhaust, timing, etc) and also have smaller step-by-step FAQ's like at Rad Castro's (smbius) site.

Handling FAQ, 3SGTE Upgrades FAQ, Engine Management FAQ, Suspension & Handling FAQ, Aesthetic Modifications FAQ, etc.. same idea as the "Performance FAQ"

Most importantly.. a "3SGTE Swap FAQ". This should have directions as specific as they get for swapping a 3SGTE, including info on different transmissions and modifications needed to use the MR2/V6 Camry tranny, etc, etc, etc. All the goodies.

Links
We should also supply a list of Celica-related links that would help owners out (like Rad Castro's site, Adrian's site, etc). In addition to that, we should compile a list of links to good places to buy different products.

Basically, take a look at the articles on everythingcelica.com, mkiv.com, and other such sites. This would be a great addition to Ctech, and we won't need to say "SEARCH" every time someone asks a simple question. We can also keep track of good deals, what parts are available, where to buy, etc.

Snafu
12-26-2004, 04:57 AM
I dig it.

ChrisD
12-26-2004, 05:39 AM
lol not many threads to search through at this point. :hehe:

I think we've got some ideas that we need to go through yet...it is tough to draw the line between an archive worthy post and something that should be on the site. But it is definitely something in the plans.