PDA

View Full Version : hating on imports, had to shut him up!

fiveSFE
12-04-2005, 10:50 AM
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=8679973&groupID=100658286&adTopicID=23&Mytoken=7C4B0DE5-48F3-4F1A-80ABAF07F078F1E32198267125

iono if that works or not, but this guy froman has been getting on the local myspace groups saying ish, like he will beat any import out there, and that he runs less than a 13 quarter mile, he claimed he has a built 454, but then person he said he had a built 406.

So ive been trying to get him to race for a while now, the back round story is that he has a racing crew called po' folk, and they claim they beat my friends talon fwd, in a stock accord, the talon had absolutly no traction till 75 ish and we were racing on a wet surface. so this crew has always been somewhat of a rival

So tonight i finally called this guy up, he said that he will go out to a meet up spot with his friend in his civic(b16 powered) so first i get my friend with a gsr(intake exhuast, ecu) to race him becaus ethey were saying the b16 was built, the gsr pulled on him like he was standing still.This made them very mad, i called 'froman' up and he said he was going home to get his pontiac ventura with his 454, or 406, so i see him alittle while later and he starts talking about racing for money, which i said i would when this hole thing began, but this weekend i am extremely broke, so we ended up running for fun.

The first run: we go from a dig, i pull 3 cars on him in 1st, then shift into 2nd and continue to pull(i think he just gave up)

The 2nd race: I ask him if he wants to go from a slow roll since i saw he was spining, so we do a 2nd gear roll, i pull again instantly 2 car ahead of him and keep on putting hte distance on him, till i got 4 or 5 cars on him.

The 3rd race: we get another light, this time i decide not to lanch like i usually do(awd) so i just rev it to almost 3800 rpms, i ended up taking normally, this time he got me on the launch, he started gripping up, i punch it and pull ahead of him, shift into second, put another 2 cars on him then stopped and pulled over.

Next i asked him if would like to run my friends 94 hatch, he said sure, i ended up driving the hatch, we went form a light, me being used to my awd, i ended up just dumping the clutch from 4k lol and spin the tires like no other, he pulls a good 2 cars on me, i shift into second at 7500 rpms, i instantly start pulling up to him strongly, then i mess up and shift into 3rd at 5k, Vtak kicks in at 5500, 3rd gear i rode out till 8200, by this time im passing him right as im about to shift into 4th.

this guy got owned by 2 imports, his car was seriously slow.

my car is barely tuned, i threw in my new injectors, the car would not run with them, so i spent 15 minutes adjusting emanage to get it to run, i am still on this tune.

CLIFFNOTES: guy talks shit on local forum about 4cyl imports, i accept challenge, finally get a chance to race him, and own him 3 times, we did 3 runs to make sure everything was fair, then i drove my friends hatch back, did horrible at driving and still got him.

fiveSFE
12-04-2005, 10:52 AM
o yeah the hatchie has a b series motor in it, with intake, header exhasut

partyball
12-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Nice I have a cousin that Is all into muscle cars and I have to shut him up every once in a while for hatin on imports.

urban_legend
12-06-2005, 03:36 AM
ive never raced a domestic vechicle really not straight dragging or going from a slow roll....i have seen a mustang cobra get owned by a Acura though dont know what kind it was but it was quick Jackson Drag strip it was great....

partyball
12-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Maybe RSX but for all the hatin people that drive domestic cars have for us often times they cant back it up.

undecided
12-07-2005, 03:06 PM
how's that talon handeling all of these launches that you do?

Project_ST184
12-07-2005, 05:12 PM
haha...that guy got :owned:

Doctor Jinxed
12-07-2005, 06:54 PM
i saw some video on streetfire of a stock looking 7th gen celi owning a mustang GT. Everybody watching was like WTF.

7th Gens are qucik, but they aren't exactly known to be powerhouses, so that was a cool little surprise.

Oh, and nice kills!

Oh, and I bet that guy is gonna reply on myspace with a shit load of excuses. :hehe:

partyball
12-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Most definitely. Domestic racers allways have excuses as to why a "ricer" killed them.

fiveSFE
12-08-2005, 02:45 AM
how's that talon handeling all of these launches that you do?

i only launch once in a while, id much rather do a race from a roll, if its close or if i loose from a roll, ill go from a stop.

but so far my trans is holding up well, it has a slight grind into 3rd that is worrying me though :ugh: ima start saving up for a rebuild with better synchroes and what not. here is who iw ant to send it to http://shepracing.com/sr_serv2.html their transmissions are very proven in the dsm community

surfergravity
12-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I like how Froman hans't responded in the myspace forum.

fiveSFE
12-08-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah im still waiting for him to respond...o well

Mister2T
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
five it seems as you race all the time, man you really shouldn't dog on that car so much, and if you was driving my car at those HIGH rpms I would be pissed heh, but each to there own, I had a buddy that had a 1st gen eclipse, 4g63 AWD and he ended up rebuilding his trans j-spec, nvr had another problem.

fiveSFE
12-11-2005, 11:25 AM
yeah the transmissions are really their week point, yeah i like to have fun on the weekends, and if i see someone coming home from work ill race em, i think ima rebuild sometime soon. or i might sell it and buy a civic hatchback, not sure yet.

Mister2T
12-11-2005, 11:26 AM
why would you want a civic hatch over what you have?

Dayze
01-06-2006, 12:29 AM
I once owned an early 80's trns am. My cars stock all except for the fact that I got a fat pipe on it.

fiveSFE
01-07-2006, 01:45 AM
why would you want a civic hatch over what you have?

i like reving high, and like the vtec, they are easier to work on also. My dad has a 94 civic coupe with no motor he is willing to just give to me and this girl up the street has a civic 4 door which her bro wrekced, it has a built soch mini me in it, she is willing to sell the whole car for 250. I might pick these up and make it my side project, maybe turbo it from stock parts from my car.

Ima keep my car, but i want a honda as a side project.

fiveSFE
01-07-2006, 01:47 AM
my car was recently towed by a retard, and they bent up my fmic, ruined rear diff, ruined back tires, the fmic and the tires are brand new! Im filing this in small claims.

fiveSFE
01-07-2006, 01:51 AM
I once owned an early 80's trns am. My cars stock all except for the fact that I got a fat pipe on it.

yeah back in the day when i had my celica, i had just gotten the clutch broken in, and this 6.6litre(?) transam with two young guys start reving on me and so on. I told them i didnt want to race cuz i had just had the clutch put it in, and i wanted to get a bit more miles on it, they go on to call me a puss and such, so i said f'ck it and we went at it and i got em by half a car, and htey turned off real quick. i was happy cuz i beat a car with a motor 3 times the size as mine.

xeril
01-11-2006, 11:05 AM
i assume shepracing is john shepherds company (without bothering looking at the site..) hes got a pretty sweet dsm :) gluck with your car