PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Celica Buddies in Texas

psyco13013
12-03-2005, 01:27 AM
I'm looking for Texas 7th Gens, anyone here? I want very badly to get together with some Celicas and cruise some time. I miss the community that my Integra had, and have so far been unable to find anything even close in the Celica world.

The other day I saw a really nice TRD 7th gen, with the driver standing next to it. I pulled in to next to him, got outta my car and said, "Nice car" to the guy. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "What ever" then jumped into his car and sped away (seriously, he left tire marks in the parking lot he was in such a hurry)

Another time I saw a girl with a Celica, so I pulled in and complimented her ride. She just looked at me then ignored me, opting to stand next to her car silently rather than hold out a conversation.

I'm not sure whats up with Celica people. I dont think i'm that wierd looking. I I'm not aware of any creepy serial killer vibes emminating from my person. With my integra, everyone was nice. They might not hang out with me outside of that meeting, but if I complimented a ride, they always said thanks and smiled. Always polite, even if they did think I was a wierdo. Celica people just seem to be jerks down here in Texas I guess...

Morwan
12-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Have you tried checking out NewCelica.org? Their 7g community is much larger (but also much dumber).

oneal66
12-14-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm here in Dallas.

psyco13013
12-17-2005, 02:33 AM
Have you tried checking out NewCelica.org? Their 7g community is much larger (but also much dumber).

Oh so true. They are retarded at times :( But there are one or two of them who know what they are talking about.

Still, not a lot of em in Texas.

oneal66, nice to hear from you, but Dallas is so far... :(

Smaay
12-20-2005, 04:07 AM
(but also much dumber).

hey i take offence to that

2004yellowcelica
12-22-2005, 09:07 AM
[b]im Here In Fort Worth, The Area Im In Most Of The Celica Owners Are College Students From Tcu.

Futant3
12-23-2005, 05:37 AM
True there are a lot of new celicas around TCU. Most of them with hot girls in the drivers seat. :hehe: My fourth gen spends a lot of time down there.

cegonax-man
12-26-2005, 04:12 AM
Hey bro i suggest you head over to allgencelica.com bro, really nice AGC member's over there. That's my home forum for me. :bigthumbu

I'm the bad boy over there :hehe: J/K :laugh: